Regal 242 Commodore Cruisers, Fitted with Volvo Penta 5.7ltre engine & outdrive. This boat is absolutely stunning having had a full re fit over the Seasons of 2014 & 2015. This must be one of the best examples around. Commissioned 1997.
This boat is a great weekender for cruising the waters for a day or over nighting with the family.
The aft cabin is a good size for guests or for additional storage. Owned and improved by a marine engineer & technical paint specialist within the marine industry over the last 2 years.
Please see inventory bellow for specification
LOA: 7.54 m
Beam: 2.5 m
Draft: 0.9 m
Displacement: 2400 kgs
Hull Construction: GRP
Hull Type: Planing hull
Super Structure Construction: GRP
Hull Colour: White
Super Structure Colour: White
Engine Mfr: Volvo Penta 5.7L
No of Engines: 1
Cruising Speed: 20
Max Speed: 30
Engine Location: Stern
Starting Type: Electric
Depth Instrument - Factory fitted
Speed Instrument - Factory fitted
Battery – 2 x Batteries fitted (switchable between engine & Aux)
Hot & Cold Water System
Windlass – Lewmar (electric, operated from the helm station)
Trim Tabs – (electric operated from the helm station)
Covers - Full Camper canopy New 2015 + Tonneau cover ( new fastenings 2015 but original material )
Bathing Platform – Integrated + Bespoke extension to include removable dinghy chocks
Fire Extinguisher - Cabin, Cockpit and Engine room
No. of Fenders - 3
Cabins - 1
Berths - 2
Re fit Description
• Interior re fit to cockpit & cabin upholstery & carpets (2014)
• New bespoke camper covers (2015), offering full visibility when up and extended Bimini. Fitted with additional integrated remote LED lighting
• Complete professional exterior re paint by and with full Awlgrip paint system in eggshell white giving a modern sleek look (2015).
• Bespoke Extended platform with removable colour coded Dinghy chocks, The Dinghy of your choice could be put to the chocks, with the engine already fitted. ( note; this is weight dependent we had a 2.6m with 2.3hp 4 stroke mariner on this set up)
• Helm station and cup holders carbon wrap detailing
• New modern Italian Gussi helm wheel ( wood affect )
The boat is not new however is stunning, so please expect the normal marks for its age on the original area’s.
The additional bespoke equipment makes your boating even easier. You really need to see it to appreciate the condition and additions fitted.
We also have a yard trailer available, please note this is not road legal and has been used to store the boat on, in the winter from slipway to yard.
Happy Days only stays on the water for the summer period with the benefit of being kept on the River, so it has a fresh water flush every time it is used!
YouTube video link bellow of Happy days on the move!
No time wasters please, serious buyers can expect a full and detailed handover and history on this boat.
£18495-00 may consider PX
Richard 01929 553687 or 07840 351195