Fair Lady II is a Steel, Twin Screw Motor Schooner, built and designed to Lloyds 100A1, by Chantiers Dubigeon, Chantenay, Nantes, France in 1925. She offered luxury accommodation for up to 5 guests, had a crew cabin for 4 and a captain's cabin. There were two baths!
Bought by the current owner's engineer father, back in 1948, the family lived on her and then brought her ashore for refit around 45 years ago. The son, the current owner, being a welder by trade, started a major refit about 30 years ago including completely re-plating the hull to above the waterline, repairing / replacing frames and deck beams as necessary, new steel deck overlaid by Iroko planking, new gunwales, and much restoring / rebuilding of the interior. He retired from his welding / grit blasting business thirteen years ago and has worked on her restoration almost full time since then. Unfortunately, now, due to ill health, he has reluctantly, decided to sell her. She comes with twin Gardner 6LXB six cylinder diesel engines, fitted but not completely installed with pipes, electrics etc..
One proposal for her was to complete her as a Brigantine. However, with suitable work, she would make a great houseboat, office, restaurant, casino, or even a premises for a yacht club.
A Hull Survey is available please ask
Visit our Website : - www.EasternYachts.com
Click "Web Site" LINK
below for Full Specs and Photos