- This is an exceptional Oceanis 31. With Very light and gentle use. One owner from New and Priced to sell quickly - Fin Keel ** Wheel Steering ** Elegance Trim Pack ** In Mast Furling - Full and Complete VAT paperwork and ownership documents - Anchor Windless with Chain and warp - A PART EXCHANGE would be considered ( Terms apply ). This yacht is offered with brand new spray hood, 3 months Engine Warranty; Fully Valeted and Antifoul done.....ready to go !
- Electric windlass with up / down control with 20m Chain and 30m of warp
- Stereo radio / CD player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Shore Power supply with shore connection with extension cable, 1x 220V electrical panel
- Battery charger.
- 3 x battery system
- Two stowage cockpit lockers: - 1 locker to port for liferaft stowage and gas with space for 2 gas bottles). - 1 large sail locker to starboard
- A neat 90cm wheel steering console with a stainless steel handrail.
- Compass Mounted in front of the Helm
- Engine control on the starboard side of the cockpit
- Headroom: 1.77m
- Triangle shaped double berth: 2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.50 m, high quality bi-density marine mattress.
- Hanging locker to starboard with a shelf either side of berth.
- Stowage unit under berth.
- Large opening Hatch
- L-shaped saloon with 4-6 person settee with Stowage under the settee.
- Good sized Shaped saloon table.:
- Good interior Lighting
- Elliptical Hull windows and opening cabin portholes.
- 12v socket to port.
- Stowage under chart table
- 12 V electrical panel with 12 V socket
- Sealed shower tray area with hot and cold shower / mixer tap.
- Manual marine WC. with 80 L rigid holding tank.
- Vanity washbasin
AFT CABIN -
- Headroom: 1.84 m.
- Double berth 1.69 m x 2.10, high quality bi-density marine mattress
- Stainless steel double sink with hot / cold pressurised water mixer tap.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top opening 100 L icebox with 12 volt Fridge unit
- Laminated worktop surface and ample storage, single door locker under sinks with wastebin
- Yanmar 3YM20 21 HP engine with shaft drive transmission.
- Fixed three blade propeller.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Rotomoulded 130 Lfuel tank with fuel gauge at helm, Tank located under aft starboard berth.
- Engine control panel in the cockpit with key start
- Engine access via an opening under companionway steps supported by two gas struts and two side access hatches for maintenance 1 in aft cabin and 1 in head compartment
Hull and Deck
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates,hull/deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (mast foot, keel, rudder, etc.), ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish. The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich injection construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 [email protected]