Jeanneau - Merry Fisher 855 - Twin Engine Model
2014 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855 - Twin Engine
Only a handful of Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855's have hit the used market so far, and this stunning example is the first on our books.
Built July 2014, this particular boat is a very high specification, fitted with all of the desirable optional extras.
Built July 2014, supplied new and commissioned by BHG Marine. Local owner and a long standing customer of BHG Marine.
* Twin Yamaha F150 outboard engines. The engine option of choice for the majority of owners, providing the redundancy and security of a second engine, as well as the benefits of increased manoeuvrability and stability on the plane.
* First (20h) service carried out by BHG Marine
* Engines under warranty until July 2019
* Low hours, approximately 60 hours recorded.
LOA - 8.72m 28'7"
Beam - 2.99m 9'9"
Draft - 0.56m 1'10"
Air draft - 2.96m 9'8"
Fuel - 400 litres
Water - 100 litres
Master/owners cabin forward
Guest/children's cabin midships
This boat has been built to a very high specification, with the majority of the available optional extras fitted:
* 2014 Preference package (Electric anchor windlass, fridge, cockpit shower, trim tabs, LED cockpit deck lighting, bow thruster, 230v shore power, battery charger and water heater)
* Cockpit saloon (seats, table and sundeck cushions)
* Aft sun protection canopy and closing kit
* Garmin GPSMap 820xs (8" touchscreen GPS plotter)
* Garmin Downvu digital down scanning sonar
* Garmin GMR18xHD digital HD radar
* Garmin VHF 200i DSC VHF radio with external speaker
* Scanstrut Powertower and Gantry for the radar, anchor light and antennas
* Yamaha to Garmin engine interface cabling for fuel and engine telemetry on the Garmin display
* Stainless steel fog horn
* Fusion iPod stereo system with additional amplifier, 3 zones and 6 speakers with remote control in the forward cabin
* Digital TV antenna with TV antenna points at the galley and in the forward cabin
* Additional UK mains sockets fitted in the forward cabin
* Additional 140aH battery fitted (3x 140aH batteries in total)
The new UK list price for a boat built to this specification is now £105,000 including VAT. We are offering this boat for £69,995 representing a huge saving over the new price, and of course beating the summer lead times.
Available to view by appointment only. Please contact Daniel to arrange a viewing.
This boat is being offered for sale on brokerage. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Like our Facebook page for instant updates of the arrival of new stock, reductions and special offers http://www.facebook.com/bhgmarine
|Model:Merry Fisher 855 - Twin Engine Model|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||8.72 m/29 ft|
|Width:||2.99 m/10 ft|
|Draft:||0.56 m/2 ft|
|No. of engines:||2|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.