The perfect floating apartment with exceptional views of the sea....
Incorporating all the qualities that have made the NC11 a success, the new NC9 perfectly demonstrates the spirit of the line in a more compact model. Experience life at sea in a contemporary atmosphere, enjoy absolute comfort onboard and play with space in a modular design.
Building on everything that made the NC11 such a hit, the new NC9 captures the same attitude on a smaller scale.
** 2016 model - save £££'s - Sea Ventures package price £149,925 inc VAT & extras **
Please call us now on 01489 565444 to arrange a viewing or discuss this boat in more detail
** Part Exchange Available **
Dimensions & Tankage
- LOA - 9.43m 30'11"
- Beam - 3.15m 10'34
- Draft - 1.15m 3'9"
- Air Draft: 2.60 - 3.41m 8'6" - 11'2'
- Displacement - 4830kg
- Fuel - 300 litres
- Water - 160 litres
CE Category B - 8 persons
- Volvo Penta D4.260 inboard diesel engine
- Volvo Penta Stern Drive
- Electronic Controls
- 4/5 Berths in 2/3 cabins
- Electric glass sliding sunroof in saloon
- Separate Heads compartment with shower
- Large additional storage space under saloon floor
- Full sliding rear door
- Sliding side door access on helm side
- Walk around deck
Additional Fitted Options
- Electric Sliding Glass Roof
- Remote Deck Searchlight
- Wooden Decking in Cockpit
- 240v Microwave
- Additional 140Ah Battery
- Wheelhouse and Cabin Carpets
- Mooring Kit
- Anchor Kit
- Etch, Prime & Apply Two coats of Antifouling
Trim Level 'Premier 2016':
- Grey Hull
- Electric Anchor Windlass - with remote control
- Trim Tabs
- 230v Shore Power with Battery Charger
- LED courtesy lights to Cockpit & Side Decks
- Upgrade to Electric Flush Toilet
- Berth Conversion in Saloon
Trim Level 'Comfort 2016':
- Direct Water supply connector
- Bilge Storage
- Leatherette Storage Organiser in forward cabin
Need any additional Items or Equipment?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment that you may be interested in having fitted to your New Boat. From Major onboard systems to navigational aids and additional loose chandlery items. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Chris or Mark on 01489 565444 or email [email protected]