Designed by Rob Humphries this 1980s Cruiser Racer is easy to sail by a family crew at the weekends or race around the cans at Cowes week. Lifting Keel, Self tacking jib. Open plan layout below with enclosed heads aft make her a perfect family raceboat or week-end cruiser. Inboard Volvo Diesel. Now priced to sell ! The only other boat on the market is 10 k more ! Be Quick as it wont be priced this low for long!
- GRP hull and deck built by Northshore Yachts in 1988 in white gelcoat with blue decals.
- Interior trim and bulkheads in varnished teak faced plywood with solid teak trim
- Teak grabrails and exterior trim
- Iron Swing Keel last serviced in 1998
- Transom hung rudder and teak tiller with extension
- Volvo 2001 9hp single cylinder diesel driving a two blade folding propeller through a sail drive unit with seal replaced in 1997.
- 2 x 12v Batteries - (engine and domestic)
- 1 x Stainless steel 10 gallon fuel tank
- 2 x water tanks - total capacity 40 gallons
Spars and Rigging
- 7/8ths fractional rig by Proctor Masts in anodised aluminium alloy with single swept back spreaders.
- Anodised Boom
- Anodised Spinnaker Pole
- Stainless Steel standing rigging
- Sanders Dacron Main in 2005
- Self Tacking Furling Genoa by Sanders in 2005 plus original 1988
- Sail number MG71
- Cruising Chute by Miller and Whitworth in 1988
- Conventional Sail Cover
- Self Tacking jib track with car for 100% overlapping Genoa
- Easykick solid boom Strut with line led aft
- Backstay adjuster
- Mainsheet system
- Spray Hood
- Plastimo furling headsail system
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with stanchions and stainless steel guard wires
- 20lb CQR anchor with chain and warp
- 4x mooring lines
- 6x Fenders
- Deck organisers and 6x Spinlock clutches
- Lewmar 6 single speed mainsail reefing winch on the mast
- 2x Lewmar 16s 2 speed halyard winches
- 2x winch handles and pockets
- Vertical lifting transom hung rudder, teak tiller and anodised tiller extension
- Lazy Bag
- Lazy Jacks
- 2x gas bottles
- Autohelm ST50 Tridata log speed and depth
- Autohelm ST2000 Autopilot
- Husun Compact VHF Radio
- Navstar 2000D Decca Navigator
- Tricolour Masthead Lights
- Anchor Light
- Steaming Light
- Manual bilge pump in the cockpit
- Horseshoe life-bouy
- Safety Harness points in cockpit
- Teak grab rails on the coachroof
- 2x Fire extinguishers
- Boarding steps in the transom
- Radar reflector
- Fog Horn
- Engine starting handle
- 6 berths in 2 cabins
- Open plan layout with chart table facing aft.
L shaped galley to port with saloon settee berths forward and athwartships creating a U shaped saloon around the central table over the lifting keel box.
Forward open forepeak with privacy curtains.
Large double quarterberth in the aft port quarter with storage lockers in the starboard quarter. Engine box under the companionway steps
- Large enclosed heads with sink, Par Jabsco sea toilet,Teak grating and oilskin locker.
- Galley Plastimo Atlantic 2 burner gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven (1996).
- Cold Box
- Stainless Steel sink with hand pumped freshwater supply
- Inline water filter
- Gas shut off valve under cooker
- Stereo Radio/casette Player
- Charging socket
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.