Leeward 18 enclosed wheelhouse with Mercruiser D1.7 DTI diesel inboard and Alpha One Gen 2 Stern drive.
Very well equipped, recently has had upgraded navigation and fish finder unit to state of the art Raymarine Dragonfly 7 pro with downvision.
1. Raymarine Dragonfly 7 pro - with transom mounted transducer and Navionics map
2. Merlin Smartbank 12V 200A 2 Battery With Gauge
3. Solar panel charging
4. Raymarine RAY marine VHF radio
5. Raymarine ST40 with transom mounted speed transducer
6. JRC radar 1000
7. Nasa AIS Radar System
8. 2 battery system engine and domestic with separate isolation switches
9. LED deck lights
10. JABSCO search light (does require repair)
11. 5kg Bruce anchor with 200ft warp
12. New mooring ropes and fenders
13. 4 nr scotty rod holders
14. Deck wash with hose
Note due to the upgrade of the navigation system and fish finder a separate GPS receiver will need to be installed to enable AIS system to work, would recommend a Evermore SA-320 receiver this can be mounted in the cabin or on the external gantry.
Engine has just had a full service with all major fluids and gaskets changed, Current engine hours circa 270, very efficient engine, which easily gets the boat on plane around 11-12 knots typical cruising speed 19-20 knots with a max speed of around 30 knots.
Semi cathedral hull design means the boat is very stable when on anchor, perfect for fishing along with a large back deck area.
The boat comes with an Indespension Super Roller Coaster 5.5 trailer, with a mechanical hand winch.
The boat also has a fitted cover mainly used when in storage, which covers the full back deck area.
A full survey was done in 2014
If you’re serious about fishing, forget warriors, forget Arvors and Merry Fishers can merrily fish away. This boat marks you out as someone who has purchased a boat for the sole purpose of catching big fish.