REDUCED TO £26000 FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY- then back to £29kHardy Fishing 24 in stunning / beautiful condition . Registered boat. Runs faultlessly, Very well looked after by same owner for 11yrs and now moored in Dover Marina.
Compass Rose is the ex. year 2000 Hardy boat show model so she has many factory fitted extras- fully opening aluminium windows all round - not nasty rubber gasket fixed windows- Webasto diesel cab heating- auto pilot - small galley under co-pilot seat with sink and 2 ring burner- external gas box vented to outside of boat for safety, electric oven supplied by dc/ac invertor- shore power offering 240v mains to the cabin - 240v oil sump heater to warm oil before oil change to save having to run the engine to warm before oil changes (sump oil fitting supplied for easy oil changes) also used to warm the sump oil before starting on very cold days (saves starting the engine with cold oil- sounds daft but very use full) - twin batteries- separate water intake for engine cooling system in case you block the water intake from the leg- double hardwood doors- electric windlass with chain and rope. Twin berth in forward cabin- twin rear seats makes into double bed- can sleep 4 if needed - table for either front or rear seats.
Fresh antifoul – see pictures for how neatly applied the antifouling is- not just slapped on because its below the waterline! All anodes replaced- just check out the pictures to see how good she looks out of the water. New captains chair (£180.) We have just upgraded the navigation equipment so the new owner will benefit from a brand new Raymarine C90W 9" multifunction display plotter with new DSM and inhull transducer for the sonar/fishfinder. Original Hardy rope fender available with boat- only removed as is a bit of a hook snag when fishing
Motor and outdrive
• Mercruiser 180hp- economical and very reliable in superb condition. Engine serviced and ready to go- new belts / oil and anodes- economical on fuel- under 4 gallons an hour at 17 knots. 1100hrs on clock . New turbo fitted at 850hrs
• She has a new Bravo 3 leg with under 30hrs of use c/w unmarked stainless steel duoprops- (this new leg fitted cost over £5k)
• Compass Rose is used regularly so the engine has never sat unused and corroded - all marine diesel engines need to be used and do not like laying idle as that is when things start to go wrong- an average use of around 1.4 hrs per week for the past 15 years. Her engine oil has been religiously changed every 50hrs (recommended by manufacturer every 100hrs). The engine runs superbly- upgraded stainless steel water intake for the marinised cooling system (over £600 to purchase) - this does not corrode unlike the standard Mercrusier water intake- also has a much larger intake bore giving a greater flow of cooling raw water. New JABSCO water pump fitted 15hrs run time ago (£500) This boat has a full A4 folder with every invoice and document you could wish for in a service history for a boat
Electrics /Navigation Equipment
• Raymarine C90W multifunction display-
• Garmin. GPS/plotter/Fisfinder- original
• Standalone AIS screen
• JRC Radar- will come with boat but needs fitting removed previous for new Raymarine digital radar which was fitted but has now been removed.
• ICOM VHF Radio
• Auto Pilot- factory fitted by HARDY
• Remote cabin operated electric trim tabs with trim tab gauge
• Dash mounted compass
• Music stereo
• 240v shore power
• Electric oven - runs off shore power and invertor
• Electric windlass
• 240v oil sump heater- heat oil before starting engine on very cold days or pre heat oil before oil change.
• Twin Batteries
• Webasto diesel cab in heater- heats forward cabin and main cab and window screen
• Twin Batteries
• VHF radio. DSC
• JRC RADAR TO COME WITH BOAT BUT NEEDS FITTING
• 2 x plotters
• She has a 4 man lift raft (out of service date but no reason to believe won't work but worth getting serviced- worth over £600 if purchased new)- inshore flare pack
• 65 gallon fuel tank cleaned out 6mths ago. Spare auxiliary and power steering belts on boat in case ever needed. This large fuel tank gave a trip from Gosport to Dover- 7hrs and still had over a quarter of a tank of fuel left with the majority of the journey undertaken against the tide in force 3-4!
• Spare JABSCO water pump, impellers and engine belts will come with the boat.
If you are looking for one of these boats don't miss this one, she is truly a lovely example of a Hardy Fishing 24- first on board her will buy. Come and view on the mooring but sea trial will require deposit- sorry too many 'joy riders' out there!
Call Jason to arrange a viewing on 07894607282 - Compass Rose is only for sale due to very serious personal injury. Sensible offers are likely to be accepted.