Coaster - Former X Lighter
JJ Prior, 108 foot, ExWW1 Landing Craft, East London (Barking)
Historic vessel for sale, ex WW1 landing craft which saw service in Gallipoli and Operation Dynamo, now converted to a high standard as a houseboat.
The vessel has a working engine, although would need re-commissioning prior to being taken out. Hydraulic steering would need filling with fluid and bleeding through.
The accommodation is vast albeit similar footprint to a traditional dutch barge, so more for your mooring fees.
- Master cabin at front with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Five other smaller cabins, three with built in double beds and storage, two empty rooms
- Main bathroom, separate shower and twin basins
- Second bathroom with steam shower and sauna for two persons (or three good friends)
- Shower / WC accessed from deck (outside)
- Main lounge area on upper deck, plenty of natural light
- Large kitchen with built in appliances - 2 fridges, 1 freezer, dishwasher & plenty of storage
- Has two washing machines (one is a washer dryer)
- Smaller 'man cave', also on upper deck
- large wheelhouse with seating for 8+
- Large engine room with work bench
- Comes with speedboat and small Hi Ab crane to lift in ad out of water
- Second boat cradle for another vessel
- Full walk around decks min circa 800mm wide, with guardrails throughout
- Centrally heated via an oil fired boiler in engine room
- Currently being re-painted externally
Boat is situated in Barking, East London
|Model:Former X Lighter|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Flag:||St Georges Cross|
|Length:||32.92 m/108 ft|
|Width:||6.71 m/22 ft|
|Draft:||2 m/7 ft|
|Engine manufacturer:Fiat Aifo 8210 SRM|
|No. of engines:||1|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.