MPX GORE-TEX TECHNOLOGY
The fabric allows moisture vapour from inside the suit to “breathe” out, whilst stopping any sea or rainwater getting in. This is achieved by having microscopic holes in the membrane, large enough to let water vapour out, but much too small to let water droplets in.
Laminated to the GORE-TEX membrane are inner and outer fabrics. The outer fabric is a hardwearing woven nylon to give the overall fabric the strength that is required.
MPX GORE-TEX products are ideal for offshore and coastal racing and cruising.
MPX Jacket Specifications:
· Roll-away florescent hood with width, height & face adjustment
· Spume visor to protect face
· Fleece lined collar
· Articulated elbows & underarms
· Adjustable double cuff design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
· Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way zip
· Handwarmer chest pockets & inner security pocket
· Handwarmer pockets with pull out to dry fleece lining
· Large self-draining cargo pockets
· Adjustable hem tensioner
· Facility to zip in Middle Layer Waistcoat
· Facility to attach lifejacket
· Reflective piping
· Musto prismatic reflective strips
Get your Musto MPX GORE-TEX Offshore Jacket on Mailspeed Marine here:
http://www.mailspeedmarine.com/ocean-offshore-gear/musto/ mpx-gore-tex-offshore-jacket-l adiesmu-sm151w109.bhtml