1989 LM30. Lovely example of this popular Danish built double-ended motorsailer, robust and extremely seaworthy.
She has good sailing characteristics, and benefits from the powerful 28hp Volvo 2030 series engine when motoring. She can be sailed single handed, with all lines leading aft. She has duplicated engine controls in the cockpit for ease of manoeuvring.
A quality sailing boat in fantastic condition for her age.
- Off white GRP hull, deck and superstructure with coloured moulded anti slip deck inlays.
- Blue sheer line and boot top.
- Encapsulated fin keel.
- Wheelhouse with inside wheel steering.
- Cockpit with tiller steering.
- Skeg hung rudder.
- Copper coating below waterline 2011
Engine & Tanks
- Volvo 2030 three cylinder 28hp fresh water-cooled diesel engine,installed in 2003, with Hi-Rise protection in enclosed insulated engine compartment.
- New saildrive Membrane 2013
- Duplicated engine controls (in aft cockpit & wheelhouse)
- Sail Drive.
- Engine first service at 20 hrs carried out by authorized Volvo dealer
- 3 blade Propeller (2010) with Ambassador Marine stripper.
- Bow thruster - Vetus 1.5kw and 90 a/h 12v battery.
- 115 a/h battery for engine starting, 12 volt domestic electrical system, comprising 3 x 130a/h marine batteries with isolator switches, charged by engine driven alternator.
- Nassa battery Monitor
- Complete system re-wired including the batteries 2004.
- 40 amp pro-digital 4 step intelligent battery charger.
- 240 v shore power c/w RCD and 13 amp switched socket outlets.
- 4 x 12 v DC outlets.
- Single lever engine controls in the wheelhouse.
- Stainless steel diesel tank, capacity 44 gallons approx.
- Stainless steel water tank, capacity 44 gallons approx.
Spars & Sails
- Masthead rigged anodised aluminium mast, boom and spars.(all mast fittings overhauled in 2014)
- Stainless steel standing rigging (renewed 2014).
- Adjustable backstay (2004).
- Internal rigging support system.
- Terylene running rigging (mostly renewed 2014).
- Headsail furling system.
- Mainsail with reefing lines ? fully battened with lazyjacks.
- Furling headsail.
- Kemp tri-radial cut performance cruising Genoa.
- Kemp performance cruiser specification loose footed power mainsail with Kemp packaway mainsail stacking system and sail cover (2004).
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and stanchions with double stainless steel guard-wires.
- Stern mounted stainless steel boarding ladder.
- 2 twin speed self tailing sheet winches.
- Spring cleats.
- 10kg Bruce anchor with self stowing anchor fitting and 46m 5/16? chain.
- Stainless steel bow anchor protector.
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass with cover (completely overhauled 2014.)
- Outboard bracket.
- Cockpit canopy (2009)
- Cockpit canopy (replaced 2002).
- Large Cockpit table which stows away in purpose mad compartment.
- Bilge pump.
- Navigation lights.
- Lifebuoy and bracket.
- Mooring warps, fenders and boat hook.
- Valise Life raft
- Steering compass with night light.
- Autohelm 4000 wheel drive.
- Autohelm controls in aft cockpit and wheel house
- Autohelm ST60 Tridata Log, Depth Instrument (new 2002).
- Autohelm ST60 Wind Speed Instrument (new 2002).
- VHF radio DSC.
- Yeoman Plotter
- Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder Plus radar (new 2002).
- Radar disc and wind indicator.
- Firdell radar reflector.
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, with one double and three singles.
- Forward cabin with "V" berth with infill to double.
- Saloon with settee berth to port and "L" shaped settee converting to a double berth to starboard each side of central saloon folding table.
- Ample storage lockers and under berth stowage.
- Approx. 6ft 2 headroom in saloon.
- Sony radio and cassette player (new 2002).
- Macuni space heater diesel central heating with 3 outlets (2009).
- Heads with sea toilet and sliding wash hand basin with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Whale shower unit (2004).
- Brydon toilet and pipe work all new (2004).
- Shower discharge pump.
- Hanging locker with storage shelves.
- Wheelhouse (fully enclosed with sliding double doors).
- Helm position to starboard with wheel steering, engine controls and instrumentation extending across the front of the wheelhouse.
- Bow thruster controls.
- Helmsman's seat and slide out navigators seat with sliding hatch above.
- Windscreen wipers on forward facing windows.
- To port in the wheelhouse is the galley with opening counter top, revealing stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Plastimo gas cooker with two burners, oven and grill (new 2002).
- Fire blanket and fire extinguishers.
- Waeco Coolmatic refrigerator with automatic AC/DC sensing changeover switch (2004).
- Calorifier hot water system with 1.5 kilowatt immersion heater and hot and cold water pipe system re-plumbed including new Whale water pump and accumulator tank (2004).
- Self draining cockpit with tiller steering, seating for six around folding cockpit table, ample locker stowage and self draining gas locker.
- Plastimo boat alarm.
- Carpets and curtains.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Winter cockpit cover.
- Melamine crockery, cutlery and glasses for six.
- Various spares.
- Point for shore supply plus cable.
- Glomex TV and radio aerial.
- Boat alarm light.
- 1 & 2 kg fire extinguishers (2004).
- Foghorn with gas cylinder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For further information or to arrange a viewing . Please contact [email protected]
or telephone 07553 782123