Leisure is a lost art, and the 742 Cuddy noses forward to help you rediscover it. With a naturally lit bow cuddy and agile performance, the 742 makes relaxation second nature. Configurable seating pleases every passenger, with a folding aft sunlounge and a copilot seat that extends to form a meridienne. Plus, the large, self-bailing cockpit is a prime socializing zone. So what are you waiting for? It's time to get serious about leisure.
2016 RETAIL PRICE £48,970
- Serve up cocktail hour thanks to the cockpit entertainment centre with built-in sink.
- The bow stainless steel area provides a sturdy barrier for safe docking and mooring.
- An aft sunlounge expands cockpit seating and folds to a reading position. Take in unobstructed views from this plush lounger.
- The navigation-ready helm features a digital depth indicator and dedicated space for GPS-integration.
- Two can overnight in the spacious moulded cabin. Plus, two expansive skylights and two ventilating port lights keep the cabin naturally lit.
- Drive with complete confidence sitting or standing; the helm seat provides a built-in, flip up bolster beam.
- The co-pilot seat supports with a folding backrest. Flip the backrest and the seat converts to an aft-facing meridian for lounging on sunny days.
Standard Features - Cockpit
- Aft Sun Lounge with Reading Folding Position
- Cockpit Entertainment Centre with Sink
- Co-Pilot Seat with Folding Backrest Converts to a Meridienne
- Large Self-Bailing Cockpit
- L-Shaped Bench Seating with Storage
Standard Features - Cabin
- Moulded cabin for 2 persons with 2 ventilating port lights and expansive skylights
- Sliding door with built-in-steps
Standard Features - Helm
Factory Fitted Extras & Options
- Taupe Hull with Red Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Canvas Package for Bimini Top
- Manual Flush Head
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Preferred Equipment Package - Cockpit Carpets & Teak Table
- Refrigerator in Cockpit
- Single Burner Stove in Cockpit
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Electric Windlass with Anchor and Chain
- UK PDI & Delivery Ex Bates Wharf
- Commissioning Kit
- Euro Bunk Trailer R4/3000B - £4,000 inc. VAT
- Euro Roller Trailer R4/3000EL - £4,700 inc. VAT
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.