REDUCED BY OVER 1.5 MILLION EUROS, KEEN SELLER, BRING OFFERS
IN CLASS - FULLY LICENSED PASENGER VESSEL
Option to Buy Full Dive Equipment
2006 Model - First Registered Dec.12.2013
128ft Custom built liveaboard/passenger/dive vessel.
Built of marine-grade steel, hull and superstructure, to Bureau Veritas Class.
Licensed as a passenger vessel for coastal operations. This vessel has been in commission in charter earning a substantial income for her owners. With some modification she could be converted into a wonderful luxury charter vessel!
Fully inspected for the 2013 Season in the best diving region of the Red Sea.
The Dive Business complete with Websites and Agency connections and with substantial income from forward bookings is also available by separate negotiation.
128ft Nach Sonderwünschen gefertigtes Passagierschiff für Tauchexpeditionen, entspricht den Anforderungen des Veritas Büros. Erlaubnis, im Küstenbetrieb eingesetzt zu werden.
Preciosa embarcación construida a medida, ideal para vivir a bordo, y totalmente equipada para practicar sumbmarinismo. Inspección completa.Tiene licencia como embarcación comercial-pasajeros para operaciones costeras.En clase por Bureau Veritas.Una perfecta inversión!
Modelo: KTA 38-M1
LOUNGE FACILITIES: Lounge seating for 24 guests. Bar with fridges . Fully Air Conditioning . Coffee tables. Light table for slides. Sound system (CD player & Tape player) for public areas. 1 X 130cm Plasma TV and DVD/VCR connected with home theatre audio system. DVD & CD library . Marine Satelite receiver. Books & Magazines library. Slide projector with screen. Smoke detector alarm. Automatic Sprinkler anti-fireflood.
- Guests Accomodation: 8 double/twin cabins containing: (3.6m X 4m = 14.40m2 including ensuite). · Twin beds (Two separate beds). · 1 X desk & chair. · 2 X locker & drawer unit. · Bar fridge. · Fully Air Conditioning with individual thermostat control. · 1 X 34cm TV & DVD player entertainment system in each cabin. · Marine Satelite receiver. · Sound system with volume control. · 1 X Shower/Toilet unit ensuite per cabin with complete amenities, hair dryer & 220V power supply facilities. · Safety Box. · Smoke detector alarm. · Automatic Sprinkler anti-fireflood . 4 double/twin suites containing: (Two cabins of them are disabled friendly). (3.80m X 4.20m = 15.96m2 including ensuite). · 1 X Queen size bed. · 1 X desk & chair. · 2 X locker & drawer unit. · Bar fridge. · Fully Air Conditioning with individual thermostat control. · 1 X 34cm TV & Video player entertainment system in each cabin. · Marine Satelite receiver. · Sound system with volume control. · 1 X Shower/Toilet unit ensuite per cabin with complete amenities, hair dryer & 220V power supply facilities . · Safety Box. · Smoke detector alarm. · Automatic Sprinkler anti-fireflood.
- CREW ACCOMMODATION:- 1 X SGL Captain cabin. 1 X SGL First Mate cabin. 1 X SGL Senior crew cabin. 1 X DBL Dive Guides cabin. 1 X DBL Engineer cabin. 1 X DBL Senior crew cabin. 1 X 8 Bunks beds . All crew cabins have Air Conditioning, shared by two bathrooms & have their own Lounge equipped with TV/VCR & Dining area. DINING FACILITIES: Dining area with tables and chairs for 24 guests. Fully Air Conditioning . Smoke detector alarm. Automatic Sprinkler anti-fireflood.
Engines: 2 X CUMMINS KTA 38 – M1.1100HP @ 1800 rpm.
Gearbox: Twin Disc MG 6619 A.
Propulsion: TEIGNBRIDGE Propellers (2 x 5 bladed 110mm).
Auxiliary: 2 x Onan MDGDB, 75kw @ 1500rpm, 3 phase 220/380V,50Hz.
1 x Onan MCGCA, 35Kw @ 1500 rpm, 3 phase, 220/380B 50 Hz.
MAXIMUM SPEED: 16 klnots @ 1,800 rpm.
CRUISING SPEED:-14 knots @ 1,600 rpm.
RANGE: 2,000 nm at cruising speed.
Comprehensive Fire & Smoke detector.
CO2 Flooding system with nozzles for all machinery .
2 X Fresh water desalinations unit – 5000 liters/day each.
3 X Divemix compressor – 250 liters/minute each connected to separate extra air filter.
1 X Divemix compressor with Nitrox membrane – 320 liters/minute up to 40% O2. 1 X Hot water boiler – 250 liters .
1 X Sewage treatment plant for Black & Grey water.
2 X Fresh water pumps with two hydrofoil 300 liters each.
2 X Salt water pumps for WC with hydrofoil.
1 X General service pump.
2 X Fire pumps.
2 X Bilge pumps.
2 X Fuel transfer pumps.
1 X Bilge oil water separator .
Work table and vice.
- TANKAGE: Fuel-2 X 9 500 liters , 2 X 7 500 liters, 2 X 6 500 liters. WATER: 2 X 7 000 liters, 2 X 4 000 liters (SS tanks).
- BLACK & GREY WATER: 2 x 5,500 litres.
- LUBE OIL: 400 litres.
- BALLAST(fresh water): 2 x 7,000 litres
2 X 25persons SOLAS approved life rafts.
8 X life buoys .
40 X SOLAS approved life jackets.
Fire alarm & fire protection.
20 Fire extinguishers – 6 Kgm .
Automatic Sprinkler anti-fireflood in all indoors area .
Oxygen with demand valve.
First aid kit .
Co2 anti fireflood system for engine room.
Deck Covering: Aft Dive Deck and Diving platform – Out Door sheet. Shaded Sundeck and side decks – Out Door carpet. Open Sundeck – Out Door carpet.
DECK & MOORING
1 X Hydraulic Anchor Windlass.
2 X Hydraulic Rope winches (Stern & Aft).
1 X Hydraulic winches for tenders.
2 X Avon rib tenders 5.5m. 1 X Avon rib tender 4.2m. 2 X 55hp Yamaha outboard . 1 X 25hp Yamaha outboard.
AFT DIVE DECK
Scuba & Nitrox filling stations.
Individual dive locker for 24 guests & 4 crew members with storage facilities for dive tanks (2 bottles per seat) and associated personnel equipment.
1 X Camera station ( 3 racks) for storage and maintenance of underwater photographic & video equipment, equipped by two air guns for drying.
2 X hand held showers on dive platform.
2 X fresh water rinsing tank for washing dive gear.
2 X aluminum hanging racks for wetsuits.
1 X hot & cold shower unit.
1 X bathroom unit.
6 X Teak wood sun lounges.
8 X Teak wood outdoor tables.
Outdoor Teak door sofa & chairs.
Bar with fridges & four bar chairs.
Spa / Jacuzzi .
Video/ CD editing & E6 Photo processing.
E6 photo processing lab with special films dryer.
2 X VCR.
1 X 34cm television monitor.
1 X computer for digital video/CD editing .
Individual charging 110/220V & storing locker for cameras & torches for 24 guests.
Call Broker Chris James to discuss this vessel in greater detail. We have representatives on hand locally to meet and greet you for your own private tour.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.