Price reduced April 2016
All current pictures taken October 2015
Viewing by appointment from our Hamble Point Marina office
This Fleming 55 is in superb condition and maintained by a full time captain. She sleeps eight in three cabins and is extremely well equipped and benefits from many recent upgrades including navigation equipment and all new LED interior lighting.
Constantly serviced and lifted out every year for mechanical servicing, antifouling and general maintenance. All the redundant antifouling stripped back followed by five coats of new epoxy applied (late 2014) before antifouling. All the redundant antifouling stripped back and two new coats of antifoul applied 2016.
Farragon has twin Cummins 450 hp engines which will allow her to achieve a top speed of 20 knots.
The Fleming 55 is optimised for cruising at 15 kts regardless of engine size however the owner of this boat cruises at around 10 kts which allows for the best fuel efficiency.
When in port or at anchor she offers home from home comfort below and a luxurious flybridge, great for alfresco dining under the bimini.
This Fleming 55 is completely ready for a new owner, a true gentleman's go anywhere TSDMY.
Viewing is highly recomended!
- Solid GRP laminate, vinylester resin to outer lamination,
- Full length stringer Simulated planking grooves
- Integrally moulded guard with stainless steel rub strip
- Full length keel and Stainless Steel keel shoe
- ZF-Faster shaft 'A' struts
- Quickutter rope cutters fitted 2014
- 5 coats Gelshield 200 Epoxy barrier coat below waterline 2014
- Antifouled and new anodes 2015
- New Cutlass bearings, Maritec H4 2014
- Full teak deck, side decks, fordeck, aft cockpit and flybridge
- Deck lockers on fordeck either side of anchor platform
- Lofrans Falkon 24V DC, 1500Watt windlass with pendant control and remotes in pilothouse and flybridge
- 40kg main anchor and 60m of chain
- 16kg kedge anchor with 10m chain and 30m of rope
- Hatch to forepeak with PVC chain tube and watertight collision bulkhead
- Shorepower sockets on Foredeck (230V)
- Fresh water deck wash in foredeck locker
- Salt water deck wash in foredeck locker
- Portuguese bridge bulwark doors port and starboard
- Cushions for foredeck seating
- Gloss varnish cap rails
- Flush lazarette hatches with hinge gaskets, locks and drainage gutters
- Bathing platform with teak decking and telescopic swim ladder
- Extended cockpit cover in stainless steel and blue canvas
- Engine controls on Starboard side with fire safety system remote
- Hot and cold shower cockpit
- Shorepower sockets starboard side aft
- Steps for access to flybridge
- Helm position with engine and throttle controls. Bow thruster joystick controls
and control for the stabiliser.
- Teleflex Digital I5500 Engine displays and Rudder indicator.
- Twin Helmseat reupholstered in navy blue upholstery (2015)
- Teak deck in seating area
- Bimini cover in blue canvas
- Navy Blue sunbrella canvas with white piping trim upholstery
- Dining table in white
- Navy blue canvas winter covers for all seating, table and helm console
- New perspex screen windshield (June 2015)
- JL Waterproof Speakers
- Steelhead SM800 Crane davit (overhauled in 2013)
- Walker Bay 310 RID with Performance Sail Kit and Launching Trolley/ Trailer with matching fitted cover and Winter/trailing cover
- Located forward with en suite shower and heads with White Jade marble work tops. Electric heated towel rail in heads.
- 2 x hanging lockers, and large amount of storage under the bunk. Chamois colour headboard and additional safety handrails.
- Panasonic TX15LU TV/DVD player, Oceanair blackout blinds for overhead hatches. Additional 240V socket and USB connector. New light coloured carpets (2015)
Port guest cabin:
- Twin berths with reading lights. There is a good sized hanging locker and drawers an additional inboard Pullman style berth and outboard slide out single berth. Creating two sets of bunks, all with reading lights.
- Single berth with slide out upper bunk, side table with drawers under and wardrobe at foot of bed. Side unit and drawers at the head of the bunk.
- Guest heads with separate shower, white jade marble unit top and heated towel rail.
- Good sized saloon with an L shaped settee upholstered in blue Ultrasuede, the Teak dinning table is convertible to form a coffee table and can also be removed for use on the aft deck.
- There is a discrete 32'' retractable Samsung TV with built in Freeview and Freesat.
- Full length side unit on the starboard side and a drinks bar on port just aft of the settee. Wooden blinds on the windows plus blue curtains with a gold trim.
- There are 3 barrel tub chairs in the same blue ultrasuede currently in storage and available.
- Teak overhead handrail and access hatch to the engine room.
- The seating area and single helm seat are upholstered in the blue ultrasuede, there is teak dining table that can convert to make another berth. There is a wet locker, book shelf and drawers for charts and chart table with flexible chart light.
- The front facing windows were replaced for non opening with demisters. Side windows have wooden blinds as in the saloon. Steps leading out to the flybridge.
- Attractive Vion Barometer and Clock in Stainless Steel next to book shelf.
- Additional 12V socket and twin USB sockets.
- Good working galley with ample storage, overhead lockers and lockers for many pots and pans. The worktops are finished in black galaxy style granite. Black sinks and Grohe swivel faucet with removable spray head plus built in food disposal macerator
- Large Amana side by side 20.5 cu ft fridge/freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser. Finished in teak panelling
- Miele 603 45cm Slimline dishwasher with Stainless Steel door panel
- Miele Stainless Steel oven
- Whirlpool AVM 955 Stainless Steel microwave with extractor fan
- Brandt 4 burner induction hob
- Electric Broan Trash compactor with teak front
- Dumb waiter to flybridge
- Nav6 ICS Navtex
- Raymarine 230E VHF
- Stand alone Raymarine RN300 GPS
- Trim tab control with displays
- Seame Active Radar reflector
- Raymarine E140W Radar/ plotter display with AIS (2012)
- Raymarine HD open array radar scanner (2012)
- Raymarine RL80C plotter/ fishfinder
- Raymarine ST290 Speed and depth multi displays
- Raymarine ST290 Wind/ Compass
- Raymarine ST290 Man overboard function
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot with gyro compass control (2013)
- Raymarine E120W for plotter/ radar (2012)
- Raymarine Autopilot repeater upgraded (2012)
- Raymarine ST290 multi function displays
- Hynautic Hydraulic engine and throttle lever
- Raymarine L1260 fishfinder
- Raymarine VHF
- Stabiliser control
- Rudder indicator
Engines and Machinery
- Twin Cummins Diamond Series 450hp engines, serviced 2015. Hours recorded in September are 1520
- Sidepower Bow thruster SP240TC 15.5hp
- Onan Generator with 711 hours as recorded September 2015
- ABT Hydraulic stabilizers, new control panel, full service in 2014 including new seals and bearings
- Racor fuel filters
- Engine and generator electric oil change pumps
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Engines fitted with 220V AC block Heaters
- Salt Water pump
- House battery bank replaced in 2014
- Starboard engine bank replaced Aug 2015
- Mastervolt Engine battery bank charger replaced 2012
- New Engine room Seafire automatic fire extinguishing system updated in 2014
- Sea Cock pre fitted for Watermaker
- Tool storage boxes
- Stern Seals repacked with latest Gortex material
- Sterling 12v Generator Battery Charger
- Computank fuel and water displays
- ABT TRAC Stabiliser Control and CPU replaced 2014
- Trim Tab controls
- 6hp Tohatsu outboard, serviced Sept 2015
- Miele W412 washing machine
- Miele T240 tumble dryer
- Canon Printer in the Pilot house
Entertainment and Electrics
- Electric TV aft salon with 32” Samsung LED Smart TV with built in Freeview (2014)
- Glomex Marine TV Antenna with booster
- Sky Satellite TV Box
- Alpine CD/ radio with fader controls to flybridge, pilothouse and salon speakers plus a 640W Amplifier
- Samsung Blu Ray/ DVD player
- Ipod dock compatible with Iphone 5/6 series lightning connector
- Raymarine RTV 45 Satellite dish
- Camera system for engines/generator and rear view
- Coby Intercom system with handsets throughout boat
- TRACE Inverter/ charger 3000W
- Huawei 4G wifi router
- 8 person canister liferaft with hydrostatic release, serviced in 2015
- 6 person canister liferaft manual release, serviced in 2015
- EPIRB, new battery serviced September 2015
- 3 x 2kg foam fire extinguishers
- 2 x 2kg dry powder fire extinguishers
- 2 x 6ltr foam fire extinguishers
- 1 x 5kg CO2 fire extinguisher
- 2 x lifebouy with lights
- 6 Crewsport Pro lifejackets
- 2 sets of fenders
- 2 Rattan style tub chairs, great for the aft deck.
- Winter screen cover for Pilot House windows.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Hamble Point Marina.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates