2006 Rodman 1250 with twin Volvo TAMD 74L 430hp engines. Equator is a fantastic example of the popular Rodman 1250, with her vast array of equipment and immaculately kept interior. Suitable for local fishing trips or long range cruising with just you or the whole family, Equator is versatile and safe with her deep walk around side decks and strong stable hull, and additional bow thruster. Call to arrange a viewing today.
- Twin Volvo TAMD 74L 6cyl 430hp diesel engines on shafts
- 633 hours
- Volvo trim tabs
- Tek Deck to flybridge, cockpit and side decks
- Chain & warp
- Quick electric windlass
- Stainless steel Dolphin anchor guard on bow
- Boat hook
- Satwater deck wash
- Freshwater shower on transom
- Stainless steel outboard engine bracket
- Stainless steel rails around cockpit and grab handles rear of saloon
- Stainless steel work around anchor hatch and bows
- Stainless steel work on flybridge and 8 x pod rod holder system
- Stainless steel hand holds on flybridge
- Flybridge console cover
- Polywood cockpit seats post and starboard with blue waterproof cushions
- 2 extra mid ship cleats
- Over sized stern mooring cleats
- Built-in live bait tank
- Lift our fish hold/storage in starboard lazarette
- Deck storage lockers
- Further engine access from cockpit
- Wet bar
- Bait tables
- Rod holders in gunnels and transom gate.
- Swivel helm seat at flybridge
- Flybridge U-shaped seating area with table
- Hull polished and anti-fouled October 2015
- 4/6 Berths in 2 cabins - 1 double & 2 singles with convertible saloon
- 1.98m headroom
- Eberspacher heating with outlets in the saloon and both cabins
- Forward master cabin with double berth, port and starboard hanging wardrobes, down lighters, storage shelves, opening deck hatch and portholes. 240v & 12v sockets. Carpet.
- Portside guest cabin with twin single berths, large hanging locker, opening porthole, access to helm electric systems. 240v & 12v sockets. Carpet.
- Large starboard side heads compartment, with separate shower cubicle, Jabsco toilet and Corrian sink, opening porthole, storage.
- L-Shaped galley with Avonite fiddle in galley, halogen hob, microwave with oven and grill settings. Stainless steel circle sink with mixer tap. Isotherm fridge. High and low level storage. Water purifier. 2 x 240v sockets.
- Saloon with port side double helm bench seat with s/s foot rest. 'L'-shaped dinette with saloon table. Storage below seating. Starboard side sideboard with storage. Ceiling grab rails for safety. Excellent visibility all round with large windows, 2 sliding. Blinds throughout. Forward windscreen is a complete one unit in toughened glass. Engine access below saloon floor. 3 x 240v sockets & 3 x 12v sockets. Cherry/Holly wood saloon flooring.
- Plastimo Offshore 105 compass.
- Raymarine ST60+ displays wind/depth/speed at helm.
- Raymarine GPS x 5 : 2 x E120s at lower helm (new Raymarine screens fitted 2011).
- 2 x E80s on rotating pods at lower helm. E120 on flybridge (new 2010).
- Raymarine Plotter x 6.
- McMurdo G4 GPS EPIRB in saloon.
- Raymarine echo sounder.
- Raymarine 4Kw radome.
- Raymarine ST6002 + S2G autopilot, plus display at helm.
- Raymarine DSM 300 & B744V bronze transducer.
- Raymarine network switch.
- McMurdo Navtex with GPS (ICS NAV6).
- Raymarine 240E VHF dual station radio with remote.
- Raymarine E80 in cockpit.
- Volvo fuel computers - 1 per engine (diagnostics).
- Raymarine speaker & hand set on flybridge &Raymarine graphic repeater on flybridge.
- Raymarine autopilot control on flybridge.
- Raymarine rudder angle ST60+ on flybridge.
- MTEC VHF at helm.
- ICS Navtex + GPS in saloon.
- Furuno GP32 GPS at lower helm.
- Extra VHF+F aerial system on gantry.
- Sea Me active radar target enhancer.
- Avtex 15" TV/Monitor at lower helm- linked to GPS plotter.
- Tide clock.
- Rudder indicator.
- Handheld compass in saloon.
- Icom handheld VHF in saloon.
- Gas detector.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 3 x auto bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- 2 x liferings.
- 3 x manual fire extinguishers.
- Auto extinguisher in engine room.
- Fire blanket.
- 4 x 12v batteries - switched.
- Engine alternator charging, plus Mastervolt 240v battery charger.
- 2 x extra 240v sockets.
- Onan 4kw generator.
- Shore power system with galvonic isolators, plus cable.
- Dropdown TV in Saloon.
- TV aerial system.
- Radio/cassette/CD- Pioneer with speakers in saloon and cockpit.
- New Bow thruster 2013
Generator, Shore power inlet
Electric head, Manual bilge pump, Battery charger, Electric bilge pump, Refrigerator, Microwave oven
Liferaft, Teak sidedecks , Cockpit shower, Teak cockpit , Electric windlass
Equator, Displacement, Convertible Saloon, Tek Deck, Outboard engine brackets, Tek Deck