The most competitively priced Sealine S41 for sale on the market in the UK.
REDUCED TO £89,950 TAX PAID. Offers on the asking price will be considered.
Built in 2000 for Southampton Boat Show, this 2001 Model Sealine S41 Sports Cruiser is fitted with twin Volvo Penta KAD300DP (285hp) Inboard Diesel Engine with duo prop sterndrives.
This boat has a very comprehensive uk specification including Eberspacher diesel Fired Central Heating, Bow Thruster, Raymarine C90W Colour Plotter, Raymarine SL70C Colour Radar, Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot, 4Kva Generator, Whittal Stainless Steel Dinghy Crane & more.
Currently afloat on Brixham Marina with the option to take over the annual berth (MDL terms apply)
Available for viewing 7 days a week by prior appointment.
Please call or email for more details or to arrange a viewing
OPTIONS FITTED TO ACTUAL BOAT
- Raymarine SL70C Colour Radar / GPS Plotter
- Raymarine C90W multifunction Plotter
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Auto Pilot
- Shipmate RS8400 VHF Radio
- EMI Dynamica 4 Kva Generator (380 hrs)
- Eberspacher diesel fired central heating with screen de-misters & cockpit outlet
- Teak bathing platform
- Teak cockpit floor
- Cockpit Fridge
- Cockpit Barbeque
- Remote Control Spotlight on SPS Roof
- Manual flush sea toilets
- Preparation for Waste Tank with Macerator, Deck Fitting and Pipework.
- Sealine removable dinghy chocks
- Whittal 200kg Manual Slew Dinghy Crane
- Saloon LCD TV/DVD Player
- TV Aerial
- 2Kw Invertor
- Upgraded High Gloss Cherry Arpa Real Veneer woodwork throughout
- Primma 19 Green Alcantara Upholstery Throughout
- Beige twist carpets
- White cockpit upholstery
- Blue cockpit canopies (replaced 2014)
- Re-engined in October 2002
- New Vetus Bow Thruster Fitted September 2015
- New Trim Rams Fitted September 2015
- New Electric Anchor Windlass Fitted 2014
- Engines and Generator Serviced April 2015
- Antifouled April 2015
Manufacturer Provided Description
With speeds of 34 knots plus, the Sealine S41 Sports Cruiser has taken cruising into the new millennium. The cavernous self-draining cockpit is designed on two levels. The lower level offers seating, sunbed, wetbar, optional fridge and barbecue, dedicated liferaft locker, and access to the engine compartment. The upper deck seats at least seven and with the copilot seat folded down, there is additional seating around the table. The helm seats offer storage for the optional portable cool box and have a sit / stand facility for optimum comfort. Above the cockpit is the Sealine solar protection system (SPS): an integral Bimini incorporating an electrically-operated sliding roof. A two-part canopy completely encloses the cockpit. The canopy and the cockpit table are stored inside the Bimini. The saloon features U-shaped seating that is convertible to an additional double berth, plus a dining table and a concealed stool. A fully equipped galley with hob, oven / grill, large fridge, and split sinks is finished with Corian worktops. The forward double cabin is complete with en suite toilet / shower, excellent storage and hanging space, and a vanity unit. The aft double cabin has the built-in choice of a large double berth or two large singles, en suite toilet / shower, dressing table, seating area, double wardrobes, and a circular hatch to the cockpit - a true master cabin. Well-laid out deck fittings, strategically- positioned handrails, heavy duty stainless steel windscreen and porthole frames, a large teak-laid bathing platform, and provision for a passerelle / dinghy crane or davits, ensure that quality cruising could not be easier than on the S41.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.