This 100% UK owner operated, skippered and professionally maintained to the highest standards Beneteau Antares 13.80 benefits from a fantastic specification for her asking price. She is powered by Twin Volvo TAMD75P 480 HP Diesel Engines.
Despite her South of France styling, the Antares 13.80 really has excellent sea keeping holding a very stable vertical attitude and very little tendency to roll. The fine entry bow also means that this hull very rarely ‘slams’.
Her interior is finished throughout in high gloss ‘pear’ veneer, with additional matching overhead lockers and Cherry wood flooring with hard wearing factory fit removable carpets throughout. She sleeps 6 in 3 seperate cabins.
Bow & Stern thrusters, a ‘Yacht Controller’ system, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to all cabins with individual controls, Hydraulic Besenzoni Passerelle, 9 KVA Onan Generator and a washing machine are just some of the additions/upgrades that make this Beneteau Antares 13.80 great vaue for money.
The owners attention to detail on this Beneteau Antares 13.80 are second to none and can be seen from the extensive non standard extras which include a new 2.8 Avon Rover Rib, ‘Side Power’ stern thruster with dual controls, shafts extended & rope cutters fitted, Galvanic Isolators fitted to 240 volt Shore Power Supply & Air Conditioning Supply, Coppercoat – 10 year min life antifoul, major improvements have been made to the 12 and 240 volt electrical systems, all lighting upgraded to LED low energy lamps, Deck/Anchor Wash System, Schenker 12 volt water maker, 1200 watt inverter, New Panasonic Multi-Oven, 3kg Washing Machine, new Raymarine Navigation Systems fitted in 2009/10, wide Screen C-Series plotters at the inside helm & fly bridge helm positions (Networked), digital Radar, Fish finder / Depth Module added, digital Yacht AIS Transponder and FLS (Forward Looking Sonar) with Multiplexor, new NKE Gyrographic Autohelm units fitted at both helm positions, upgraded entertainment systems, additional storage, upgraded engine room soundproofing and extensive canvas work,
She also benefits from a 'Yacht Controller' system which provides remote control of thrusters & engines,
She is fully coded & compliant with MCA Cat 2 for 60 miles from safe port for 12 persons. This includes a 12 person life raft, EPIRB, uprated fire spec hoses in the engine compartment, Fire Extinguishers, additional rails and fire proofing/retardant to all soft furnishings.Hwever she shouldn't be compared to 'normal' charter vessels, this Beneteau Antares is in perfect condition.
Complete with €3,500 Euros of 'all over' winter cover, in Sunbrella. Made in two parts for easier fitting & storage.
Wi-Fi ‘Hotspot’ System - Digital Yacht, giving connectivity to shore based Wi-Fi reliably from 10 miles! added spring 2014
Lumishore underwater LED light spring 2014
Fender covers to match the Sunbrella canvass elsewhere spring 2014
Sunbrella towelling covers to fly-bridge helm and navigator’s seats spring 2014
27 Kg Boyut Stainless Steel Anchor & Swivel added spring 2013
Chain Counter with remote control fitted summer 2013
Additional 30 metre anchor chain added autumn 2013
UK Registered for secure transfer of title & fully VAT paid
Manufacturer Provided Description
Comfortable, powerfull and stylish, the Antares 13.80 brings genuine navigation pleasure together with a seaworthy and safe behaviour.
She carries the latest, hi tech innovation in comfort for easy life aboard . Inside, the fabrics, aluminium, woodwork and colors have been choosen and harmonized to match the most prestigious motoryachts standards.
Her two turbocharged engines allows a smooth and pleasant ride and a particularely low fuel consumption at cruising speed (2 x 54 L at 17 knots), while allowing a 30 knots plus max speed at full load.
Interior is finished throughout in high gloss ‘pear’ veneer.
Floors = Cherry wood with hard wearing factory fit removable carpets over.
3 x Cabins
- Owner’s Double Cabin Forward with en-suite electric toilet, basin & shower enclosure
- Drawers and additional stowage space under bed. Additional stowage space for water and tools etc. under cabin floor (this is an addition).
- Second cabin to starboard with generous twin berths sharing a second manual toilet, basin & shower (wet room) with cabin 3 to port.
- Cabin 3 has a double 2 metre berth under galley area
- Hanging Lockers to all three cabins and additional high level storage in the forward cabin.
- Lockers under both basins.
- From cabins, companionway steps with handrail up to saloon
- Curtains to all ‘portholes’ and black out/ heat reflective blind in forward cabin.
- Galley and polished surfaces to port, drawers and cupboards under
- Extendable ‘pear’ table and semi-circular dining /lounge area to starboard.
- Steering/instrument console with leather upholstered bench seat also forward on starboard side.
- Large capacity storage under lounge /dining seats and additional draw and cupboard space to
- Further stowage space under the helmsman’s seat and aft on port side.
- 2 x Fridges with small box/chest type freezer on fly-bridge
- 3 x burner gas hob + gas oven & grill
- New Panasonic Multi-oven in cupboard to port
- Double sink
- 6 x place setting dishwasher below sink
- Oceanair slatted wooden blinds to main windows.
- Sliding glass doors leading to aft deck.
- Hot & cold pressurised water system to heads, galley and fresh water wash down on swim platform
- Grey water tank for showers & basin in heads with manual and automatic pump out (Kitchen waste water goes under water)
- Black water tank with drain or pump out facility to Day Heads (unused)
- Electric automatic, with manual override, bilge pumps fore and aft
- Whale manual pump to aft bilge
Options fitted at original build
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to all cabins with individual controls
- Hydraulic Besenzoni Passerelle
- 9 KVA Onan Generator
- 2 x teak ‘steamer’ chairs with cushions
- Large teak collapsible table
- Bed-linen – 2 x sets for each berth
Electrics and Navigation
- 12 volt & 240 volt electrics throughout protect by circuit breakers
- Simrad DSC VHF Radio at both helm positions
Extra’s, Upgrades + Additional Equipment 2009-2012
Mechanical & Safety
- ‘Side Power’ stern thruster installed wit new dual thrusters controls
- Shafts extended & rope cutters fitted
- New Side Power controls for both thrusters at both helm positions
- Galvanic Isolators fitted to 240 volt Shore Power Supply & Air Conditioning Supply
- Giulietta II is fully coded & compliant with MCA Cat 2 for 60 miles from safe port for 12 persons with a current YDSA Certificate. This includes a 12 person life raft, uprated fire spec hoses in the engine compartment, Fire Extinguishers, additional rails and fire proofing/retardant to all soft furnishings.
- The last YDSA inspection (mid-term) was made in June 2012
- Manual Whale bilge pump fitted with diverter and new pipework installed to allow pump out of both forward and aft bilges
- Whole boat re-bonded (earth) to large M C Duff anodes & additional anodes added to prop shafts
- Inspection Test made for any Galvanic problems, June 2012 – 100% clean bill of health
- 2009 all antifoul removed and new epoxy applied followed by Coppercoat – 10 year min life
- Only antifoul is only required on thrusters, trim tabs & leading edges of stern gear
- As well as the original powder system the engine compartment, electrics and lazarette are protected with an automatic ‘Fire Trace’ pressurised distributed gas system.
12 Volt Systems
- Major improvements have been made to the 12 volt electrical systems including additional larger gauge wiring and additional batteries as well as automatic UPS systems for the electronics.
- Additional 12 volt sockets in all cabins & saloon.
- High amperage socket fitted at transom for dinghy /rib inflation
- Electric dinghy pump stowed in gas locker
- All lighting upgraded to LED low energy lamps.
- Additional ‘designer’, chrome berth / reading lights have been installed throughout
- Additional overhead lights in forward part of saloon (switchable to red light for night time navigation)
- Deck/Anchor Wash System with on-demand pump. Switchable between fresh water tanks and sea water.
- Schenker 12 volt water maker fitted in Engine room – see below
240 Volt Systems
- ‘Overhauled’ with a 1200 watt inverter, with automatic switching. This can be optionally be used to supply power to the galley area without needing to start the generator.
- New Panasonic Multi-Oven in Galley
- Washing Machine – 3 kg washing machine fitted in engine compartment and fully plumbed & wired into the boat systems
Navigation / Berthing Upgrades
- New Raymarine Navigation Systems fitted in 2009/10….
- Wide Screen C-Series plotters at the inside helm & fly bridge helm positions (Networked)
- Digital Radar, Fish finder / Depth Module added.
- Digital Yacht AIS Transponder and FLS (Forward Looking Sonar) with Multiplexor.
- ST60 Log fitted to give permanent record of distance from ‘paddle wheel’ transducer
- All systems are available from both helms.
- New NKE Gyrographic Autohelm units fitted at both helm positions
- ‘Yacht Controller’ fitted….
Provides remote control of thrusters & engines allowing the motor yacht to be single-handed from both the fly-bridge and the inside helm.
- Remote Controls also fitted for the Search Light and Anchor/Windlass
- New stern light fitted to aft of radar mast (replacing stern light on transom hidden by rib)
- EPIRB fitted & registered
- Upgraded, hi-fi radio / CD player with hi-end hi-fi quality cables and speakers.
- Facility to connect iPod or a computer based music server – the current computer server carries 850 CD’s.
- Computer output can also be displayed on the TV. TV Coax cables fitted to aft of saloon and owners cabin.
- Saloon TV upgraded for ‘digital’
- New/replacement Video Player
Furnishings & Fixtures
- Extra locker space created in saloon
- 2 x Drum style stools for extra seating at saloon table
- Cabinet maker built & finished additional overhead lockers in the companionway and all three cabins to match the original woodwork.
- Additional handrail for companionway to match existing
- All new luxury combination latex & ‘easy-dri’ mattresses to all berths.
- New Oceanair white vertical folding blinds to saloon forward side windows
- Roller blinds for sun and privacy inside saloon windscreen.
- Black out roller blind behind helmsman/navigator’s seat for improved night vision.
- New chrome/stainless steel fittings to both ‘heads’
- Additional hanging hooks to both heads and all cabins
- Easy release door catches fitted (no bending)
- Additional stowage space for water and tools etc. under cabin floor
- All new pillows with ‘protectors’ for pillows & mattresses
- Washing m/c – 3 KG automatic
- Schenker Automatic Water Maker – fully ‘plumbed in’.
- Additional lighting added in-board and outboard of engines
- ‘Plates’ fitted to protect transducers
- New hanging rail for wet gear.
- Additional sound insulation
- Floors/wooden plates made to cover both prop shafts and create extra stowage space for boxes etc..
- All teak sanded & re-finished in 2010
- Synthetic teak laid to fly-bridge
- Drains created in side decks to prevent rainwater flowing down the steps and across aft deck in winter
- Fly Bridge Cover - Full white, winter, plastic/fabric cover purchased from Beneteau (foul weather cover)
- New exterior ‘fabrics’ in colour ‘Dune’…..
- New instrument console cover & seat covers made for fly-bridge
- ‘Mesh’ cover made for exterior of main windscreen – keeps sun out but allows passengers to see out.
- Extended canopy created for aft deck with 1.5 inch 316 stainless steel with removable winter supports
- Winter & summer covers for this….
- Winter cover provides a full enclosure with roll up ‘isinglass’ window sections all around and openings onto the swim platform and forward decks.
- The summer cover is a sunshade/roof made from solar mesh.
- On the fly-bridge there is a new ‘Dune’ colour bimini (with weather cover).
- New ‘easi-dri’ sunbathing pads to forward deck – matching exiting cushion fabric.
- Aft Deck Canopy Frame
- New stainless steel rails to aft deck to match existing forward rails (MCA Compliant)
- New stub mast on radar mast – for courtesy flags etc..
- New Bow staff.
- New fittings/sockets for ensign on both transom & aft of fly-bridge.
- Emergency steering (centre) arm created with bridle
- Special Mountings fabricated to hold Teak Table on port side of aft deck
Sunshade/Sun Protection / Sunbathing
- Full window covers (blue) and bimini to fly-bridge
- Tailored cushions for fly-bridge and aft deck seats
New 2.8 Avon Rover Rib with folding transom & rotatable engine mount – with storage bag
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Lavrion, Greece.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates