Tohatsu/Honda 4-stroke 115HP benefits:• High output alternator produces 30 amps of power at 1,000 rpms and 40 amps at 2,000+ rpms
•Available in 20” & 25” shaft lengths
•In-line 4 cylinder for excellent performance and sleek design
•Double sealed multi-layered paint process to help protect against corrosion
•Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
•5 Year limited warranty
High performance and easy operation:
•Programmed fuel injection for optimum performance via four fuel injectors and a common high flow throttle body
•*BLAST, Boosted Low Speed Torque system which controls Air / Fuel mixture and ignition timing and improves hole shot performance
•*ECOmo(Economy Controlled Motor) lean burn control system allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air / fuel mixture at cruising speed for superior fuel efficiency
• Large displacement at 2254cc with long stroke design to increase torque output and performance
• Powerful 40amp alternator which delivers 30amp at 1000rpm and 40amp at 2000rpm+
• Non Linear rubber engine mounts provide smoother operation
• Front mounted engine oil filter and filler for easy maintenance
• Standard fresh water flush port makes life easier on wash down
•Under Hood ventilation system assists in temperature control and overall performance
• Power trim and tilt
• Standard Side Mount Rig Kit includes PremiumPolished Stainless Steel Bezel Tachometer with built in Hourmeter along with a Trim Meter to match.
•Optional upgrade rigging kits are available to Topmount, Flushmount and Twin Control
•Optional gauges available
Fundamentals for user conveinence and relaibility:
• 4 Step corrosion protection as a result of double sealed multi layered paint process.
• Speedometer pickup
•Ask your Tohatsu Dealer about the optional Garmin GMI 20 Instrument up-grade !
Warning and protection:
• Low oil pressure warning
• Overheating alert
• Alternator charging alert
• Safety Lanyard
• Over-rev limiter
Performance and efficiency:
Boosted Low Speed Torque or BLAST® improves the acceleration in the lower rpm range.
The acceleration is greatly improved because the boat starts planing faster due to the greater power.
ECOMO ® increases fuel efficiency.
At cruising speeds, a Tohatsu BFT engine consumes 30% less fuel than other engines in its class.
Maximum output 115HP (84.6KW)
Maximum operation range 4500-6000 rpm
Fuel Consumption at W.O.T 36.3 L/Hr
Number of cylinder 4
Bore x Stroke 87 x 99 mm
Displacement 2354 cc
Engine lubrication system Trochoid pump
Starting System Electric starter
Spark plug ZFR6K11
Ignition timing 5° at 850 min-1 (rpm) B.T.D.C
Alternator output 12V, 40A mm
Volume of engine oil API Standard (SG, SH, SJ) SAE 10W-30 L
Engine oil capacity 6.7l w/ Filter change L
Fuel tank capacity Option 25 L
Speed control Remote Control
Gear reduction ratio 2.14 : 1
Emission compliance EU & CARB 3-Star