Boats for Sale: Used V-Type Classic 7.5 ridged inflatable rib. Sensational styling and performance, Economical with the Volvo D4 (EDC) 260 hp inboard engine.
Built in 2007 to the design of Simon Rogers, this is a real must to be viewed boat.
Appointments only please, as currently laid up for the winter nice and dry in a barn.
TAKES UP TO TWELVE PASSENGERS
- The helm station is located on the starboard side, helmseating is bymeans of dampened heavy duty Vetus pedestal mounted sports seats thus giving excellent all around visibility and the ability to take the high speed ad heavy sea pounding.
- Forward area has two single seats; in the forward section is a v'-shaped
- lounger with upholstered cushions, underneath storage space.
- GPS system
- Navigation lights
- Volvo electronic trim tabs
- Volvo EDC controls for gear and throttle
Hull, Deck, Safety
- Built to hull design of Simon Rogers
- The deck finish is in optional high lacquer silver metallic paint, Hand laminated, outer skin of white gelcoat, ISO NPG grade. First two laminations with Vinylester resin for protection against osmosis.
- Laminations include bi-axial mat/roving, bonded with high-grade polyunsaturated resin
- Foam core above spray rail on hull side to improve stiffness. 4 lengths, foam cored longitudinal stringers and intermediate transverse stiffening throughout the hull provides further strength, particularly in areas for machinery installation
- The hull is molded in one piece, and is engineered to withstanding the stresses generated by the high-speed capability of the hull
- Molded floorboards with foam core sandwich, sufficiently strengthened for weight bearing of seating and passengers
- Major bulkheads of foam cored construction and watertight. Minor bulkheads of marine grade plywood panels or Nida core of sufficient thickness to provide the necessary rigidity and strength. There are 3 major bulkheads and a collision bulkhead in the bow. Engine room bulkheads of sandwich construction
DECK & SUPERSTRUCTURE
- Optional teak to decks and engine cover
- One piece molded deck including forward deck, side coaming, passenger compartment and helm station. The deck is of sandwich construction with foam core. Thus offering high strength to weight ratio as well as excellent thermal insulation.
- The deck is bonded with Plexus adhesive to the hull with stainless steel fasteners. The bonding area is further sealed by a fender strip
- 4 popup cleats and one stainless steel capstan fwd
- Stainless steel deck rails on gunnel
- 1 Fuel filler cap
- 1 Fresh water filler cap
- Breather for fuel and water tanks
- 2 x curved windscreen, 10 mm laminated glass (smoked)
- Anchor hatch with SS hinges and deck pull, including water drainage
- Canvas studs all round
- Stainless Steel anchor post
- Low level LED deck lights
- 1 Horn
- 2 Dry Powder, 2 kilos Fire Extinguishers
- Full overall cover, in two pieces forward section has a central zip for ease of use
- Bathing ladder
- Clarion music/CD system with upgraded Fusion speakers
- Anchor with chain and warp
- Bilge pumps operating warning lights
- Bilge alarm
- Automatic bilge pump to main bilge and engine compartment
- Manual bilge pump to engine room
- Two batteries, rated 12V, 150 AH, each of which is shared with the starting system for engines
- Charging via engine alternator
- High capacity bilge pumps, automatic in main bilge, engine compartment and manual to engine room
- Engine tachometer; trim gauge, hour meter & temperature gauge
- Audible warning system for high engine temperature
- Fuel content gauge
- GPS system
- 12v phone/accessory charging point
- Electrical panel with automatic fuses for all lighting and pumps
- Four wheel braked road trailer
- "Low engine hours"
- "Currently kept over winter nice and protected in a barn"
- "Built in2007, commissioned in 2008 and has been professionally maintained since with very low hours. Fantastic custom additions and very, very good fun!"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact our ipswich office on +44 01473 780266