Zodiac - C260roll Up
Buy on line www.palynch.co.uk
The Cadet is a small tender with nothing to fear from the larger ones. Its buoyancy structure with progressive capacity gives more stability and hence more safety. This unique concept, especially suitable for 4-stroke motors, has an amazing load capacity and superior space. It is very compact and easy to stow in a cockpit locker.
The slatted wooden floor (Roll Up) completes the layout of the tender on inflating the buoyancy tubes, and it can be stowed in its carrying bag without dismantling the slats. The Cadet has a welded structure and offers complete standard equipment: built in Strongan Duotex fabric, rapid installation bench seat, reclining oar supports, anti chafing strip, towing rings,
- Overall length : 2.60 / 8'6"
- Inside length : 1.72 / 5'8"
- Overall width : 1.60 / 5'3"
- Inside width : 0.70 / 2'4"
- Passengers (ISO) : 4
- Capacity : 4
- Total weight (kgs / lbs) : 33 / 72.75
- Max. Payload (kgs / lbs) : 300 / 661.39
- Shaft : Short
- Min. Reco. Power (Hp/Kw) : 3/2.3
- Max. Reco. Power (Hp/Kw) : 4/3
- Max. Power allowed (Hp/Kw) : 4/3
- Max. Speed (kmh / mph) : 11 / 6.84
- Max. Weight of outboard (kgs / lbs) : 25 / 55.12
Storage dimensions (m / ft-in)
Dimensions of the folded boat (m / ft-in)
Carriage £30 Mainland UK. Export £POA
|Category:||RIBs and Inflatable Boats|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||2.6 m/9 ft|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.