** JUST REDUCED FROM £130,000 ** 2005 Southerly 110 fitted with a Yanmar 3YM30 (29hp) Diesel engine on shaft drive with circa 683 hours from new. 'Border Reiver' has had just one owner from new and was ordered to a high specification including Lifting keel, Vari-fold 3 blade propeller, Fully battened mainsail, Electric anchor winch, Furuno GPS, Raymarine autopilot, Navtex, Bow thruster, Eberspacher heating, Holding tank plus much more.
- Max Draft: 2'4"-7'2"
- Displacement: 6811kg
- Yanmar 3YM30 diesel engine with 638 hours,
- Speedseal water impeller upgrade,
- Racor accessible fuel filter system upgrade,
- Varifold 3 blade propeller,
- Ambassador rope cutter on prop shaft,
Sails & Spars
- Selden twin spreader tall mast option with main sheet track in cockpit,
- Selden boom with single line slab reefing and gas kicker,
- Fully battened mainsail with Frederikson roller bearing cars,
- Stacpac cover system with lazyjacks,
- Furling genoa,
- Furling lightweight drifter cruising chute with all blocks and control lines, detachable on S/S bowsprit,
- Telescopic spinnaker pole; vertical pole stowage + track on mast.
- Ivory white deck moulding with contrasting 'Biscuit' non-slip areas,
- Teak cockpit deck and seating,
- Leather to steering wheel rim,
- Full cockpit enclosure,
- Covers for steering wheel, tent, outboard and winches,
- Cockpit cushions,
- Main anchor: 15kg Rocna with 30m x 8mm galvanised calibrated chain spliced to additional 30m x 14mm Octoplait rope warp,
- Kedge anchor: Danforth with 10m x 8mm chain and 30m x 14mm Octoplait rope warp,
- Electric anchor winch with wireless remote control,
- Detachable teak cockpit table,
- Dual gate stanchions,
- Teak pad for outboard pushpit stowage,
- Winches by Lewmar: 2 x 30ST + 2 x 44ST in cockpit and 1 x 8 at mast,
- 2 additional Lewmar hatches: 1 in heads and one near aft cabin which opens under the sprayhood,
- Burgee pig stick,
- Transom shower (hot and cold).
- Raymarine ST60 speed, depth, wind + close-haul wind displays in cockpit,
- Raymarine ST60 multi unit display at chart table,
- Furuno GPS32,
- Raymarine Autopilot ST6001 with S2 Gyro compass upgrade and handheld Smart controller,
- Connections for laptop chart plotter etc at Nav station with large PC screen display (demountable to play DVDs etc in saloon),
- Raymarine Ray54e DSC VHF radio with switchable cockpit speaker,
- Sea-me active Radar reflector,
- Navtex receiver unit to PC,
- Conduit fitted for running radar through mast,
- Emergency spare VHF antenna and connections.
- Bow thruster,
- 3 battery system,
- Smart 30A 4-step 3 output digital battery charger,
- Advanced alternator regulator,
- Shore power system with 240v ring main with 4 double outlets,
- Pro Mariner 30A galvanic (earth leakage) isolator,
- Isotherm 3200 intelligent refrigerator system,
- Eberspacher D4LC heating system with 4 outlets,
- Alpine CD/FM + LW radio/aux hifi system with additional cockpit speakers and remote control,
- 3 x 12v sockets (1 at nav station, 1 in aft cabin, 1 in cockpit),
- Gauges for fuel water/batteries.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy + light,
- XM inflatable lifebuoy + danbuoy duo,
- Kim MOB rescue sling,
- Harness jackstays,
- 4 life jackets with harnesses,
- Fog horn,
- Boarding ladder,
- Electrical and manual bilge pumps,
- Exe boat hook and standard Plastimo boat hook,
- Mast climber.
- Curtains and tracks for all lower side windows,
- Concertina blinds for raised coach roof areas,
- Single overlapping berth addition to forward cabin, starboard side,
- Lee cloths for overlap berth in fore cabin and starboard single berth in main saloon,
- Holding tank for heads,
- Freshwater flush system for heads,
- 2 extra spotlights above galley,
- Extra mirrors in heads, forward and aft cabins,
- Full high quality galley equipment for 6 people,
- Portable dehumidifier unit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.