Tyler - Cinder 22 (like Hurley 22)
Boat currently on Devon South Coast
Built by Tyler yachts of Tonbridge in ~1969, this Cinder 22 has had extensive work done and has been enjoyed by the family this summer. Sadly, the reality is that we do not have time to use especially since the arrival of child 2 - hence the sale!
We have had the boat for 6 years, bought in watertight but dilapidated condition. The benefit of the boat this age is that the GRP is thick, the fittings good quality bronze and the mahogany plywood likewise. Lots of fun had and work done. The deal is below!
What has been done:
- Hull stripped back to gel coat, 6 coats International Gelshield below the waterline 3 coats of Interprotect above the waterline finished with Cruiser Uno and International Perfection respectively.
- Topsides back to gelcoat with 5 coats of 2 pack professionally applied at Baltic Wharf, Totnes.
- Iroko toerail fitted by Baltic Wharf, Totnes.
- New standing rigging 2011 from Rigging Solutions, Dartmouth.
- Fittings for Yanmar 1GM10 engine with Lloyds approved exhaust hose, Vetus water lock muffler, Teleflex morse control and other quality fittings.
- New flexible coupling, shaft and propeller from BT Marine Propellers, Newton Abbot.
- bilges cleaned and painted with International Danboline.
- all seacocks serviced and greased. They are all high quality Bronze fittings.
What has not been done:
- the inside needs anything from a complete re - work to some fresh varnish or white paint (PBO Hantu Biru style). It is simple and devoid of electronics - see What's in the deal below.
- preparation for engine installation completed Spring 2014 and proven but remainder of electrics not installed. A number of electric bits included in sale.
- mast snapped after a shroud came loose, otherwise the boat would be immediately ready for another season. Currently looking at options for repair and replacement but mast is currently in 2 pieces - please keep this advert in your watchlist as I will update as and when this situation changes.
What's in the deal:
- Boat ready for engine, prop etc.
- Sails, worn but useable: Main, Genoa, Working Jib, Storm Jib - headsails on hanks.
- warps, fenders, anchor, chain, drogue, bucket and other sundries.
- NASA Clipper Duet, transducer, impeller and display fitted but no electrics.
Additions by negotiation:
- Working and Gleaming Baby Blake heads overhauled and ready to go.
- Yamaha 8hp auxiliary engine and fuel tank.
NOTE: mast currently snapped, looking for replacement, hence the very competitive price.
|Model:Cinder 22 (like Hurley 22)|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|No. of previous owners:||unknown|
|LOA:||6.71 m/22 ft|
|Width:||1.83 m/6 ft|
|Draft:||1.22 m/4 ft|
|No. of engines:||1|
|No. of berths:||4|
|WC & bathrooms:||One head|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.