Dell Quay - Sportsman 15
Fletcher Dell Quay Dory 15 Sportsman
Bought 2004 Dory in 2008 from a guy who had been running her as a boat to fish off from Poole. Replaced the original Mercury 75 with a brand new white Evinrude Etec 75 in January 2009 which has been run for perhaps 25-50 hours a year and runs very smoothly. I also bought a new Stainless prop which is in great condition.
In 2014 bought a new Indespension trailer for her – the rollers make her much easier to launch and recover.
The boat has mostly been used on the River Exe. She has sat on a drying mooring at Topsham and used for occasional weekends to waterski and wakeboard and get to the beach and pub.
Other features of note
1. Just been antifouled (May 2015)
2. New Battery (May 2015) the old one died over the winter
3. Twin 30 litre tanks under the consol
4. New Wheel and steering mechanism – 2014
5. Lowrance LMS 330C Chartplotter and Fish Sonar with map of English Channel on the SD card (Though this is at least 2008 old)
http://www.lowrance.com/Root/Lowrance-Documents/lm s335cdflms330c_0156-011_020604 .pdf
6. Three Fenders
7. Working Navigation lights – Port and Starboard are Aqua Signal S32 LED lights – White back light is regular bulb
8. Ski Pylon – original with Boat
9. Working horn
10. Fire extinguisher (But never serviced)
11. Bow line and stern line
12. Boat cover
13. The 2014 Indespension trailer mentioned above
14 Stainless Steel prop
15 engine lock with keys
16 auto cut off curly cable
17 auto bilge pump
Read more at http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/Speed-Boats-for-sale/fletcher-dell-quay-dory-15-sportsman/84704#1ryTKUYjjOdDGlrw.99
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.