For more details on this boat visit www.GulfStreamBoatSales.com and sign up
for VIP access - it's Free!
Low Hours, Exceptional Condition Aquador 26 HT
If you’ve visited our website before you’ll know that we very rarely list boats without video tours.
I decided to make an exception in the case of this low hours 2005 Aquador 26 HT, for a number of reasons…
This is a very desirable boat, in immaculate condition, with low hours (only around 100hrs) and a great spec level.
I’ve known the owner for a while and actually sold a boat that he previously owned last season. Through my experience of his old boat and several subsequent conversations with him I’ve come to realise that the owner is an extremely meticulous guy and is very fussy when it comes to his boat maintenance and upkeep. And I’m firmly of the opinion that my assessment of the owner is as important as my assessment of the boat when it comes to selecting great used boats.
The boat’s currently located in Kinsale, Co. Cork, which unfortunately isn’t just around the corner for me, so it’s not been practical to get a video shot quickly. However we didn’t want to delay advertising the boat, so I’m showing you what I’ve got right now. Having said that, we’re currently working on a video and more photos and we hope to have these online in the coming weeks.
The boat is very seriously for sale and the owner has been very realistic with his asking price.
As well as having the more powerful 260HP KAD44 EDC engine, the excellent spec on this boat includes webasto heating, anchor windlass, bow thruster, recently renewed covers, and lots of nice detail touches like the stainless steel anchor. With exceptionally low hours, the boat is in beautiful condition and has been meticulously maintained. The bellows and impeller were replaced as part of this winter’s maintenance program and the boat is ready to go for the 2015 season.
Taking everything into consideration, including the asking price, I’m convinced that this has to be one of, if not ‘the’, best value Aquador 26 HT on the market today.
If you’re interested in the boat please drop me an e-mail to [email protected]
and I’ll let you know as soon as the video and extra pics of this boat go live on our website.
PLEASE NOTE THE ‘IN THE WATER’ PICTURES OF THIS BOAT WERE TAKEN ON 10TH MAY 2015, AND THE ‘ON THE HARD’ SHOTS WERE TAKEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE.
- 2005 Aquador 26 HT with Volvo Penta KAD44 EDC 260HP Duo-Prop Sterndrive
- More powerful 260HP KAD44 EDC (Electronic Control) engine
- Approx 100hrs on the clock
- Excellent spec and beautiful condition throughout
- Brand new Raymarine Dragonfly Combination GPS Chartplotter / Fishfinder, with - Down Vision Sonar
- VHF DSC Radio
- Boat Warden system installed on the boat which monitors the boat for intruders, water ingress and shore power loss, among other things. It’s a great system which also allows you to remotely turn on the boat lighting and even heating from a smart phone app
- Anchor Windlass with helm controls and foot switches at bow
- Bow Thruster
- Webasto Diesel Air Heating with outlets in cockpit and cabin
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Aft cockpit covers in great condition with clear panels renewed last season
- Teak flooring throughout
- 4 berths in 2 cabins below deck (plus an occasional 2 berths in the cockpit)
- Enclosed heads compartment
- Integrated swim platform laid in teak
- Fresh water use until 2 years ago. Hull first antifouled 2 years ago.
- 3 owners from new
- VAT Paid
- CE Certified for 7 people
- Full service this winter, including new bellows and impeller
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail [email protected]