Yanmar - 3GM30F
Yanmar 3GM30F Freshwater Cooled Diesel Engine. 27HP, 3 cylinder.
Removed from my boat last weekend (upgrading to larger engine). Starts easily and runs well. Injectors were replaced by previous owner approximately 3 years ago.
It has had a lot of work done on it this year (all parts genuine Yanmar unless stated)
- New Exhaust elbow and gasket
- Oil and filter change
- New head gasket, valves ground, valve stem seals checked, new rocker cover gasket (all done professionally by North West Auto Marine)
- Fresh water cooling system flush (forte)
- Water pump rebuilt (high quality double lip viton oil seal with and Koyo bearings all from bearings specialist). Pump cleaned up and new genuine Yanmar impellor, gasket and cover plate screws fitted.
- New Air filter and fuel filter
- New pump and alternator belts (non yanmar)
Comes complete with gearbox (2.36:1 ratio), Original Yanmar (Hitachi) alternator, wiring loom and control panel and a cooling water expansion tank. There are connections for a hot water colorifier (that can be bypassed with a hose if not needed).
I also have a Prestolite 90A alternator available which is a drop in replacement for the hitachi).
The Engine is currently in storage in Greenock and will be mounted onto a palet for collection or can be sent via courier at cost. I will not have access to the engine until the 5th Dec (the friend who's garage it's in is away until then)
I have some videos of the engine running / starting from cold that I can send and I also have a few more pictures.
The pictures below were taken just after it was removed from the boat. The Air filter, exhaust elbow, water pump and alternator were removed for the lift out.
|Subcategory:||Inboard Diesel Engines|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|No. of previous owners:||unknown|
|No. of cylinders:||3|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM):||3600|
|Cooling type:||Fresh water|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.