Get £80 off the Crewsaver Cirrus Drysuit & a Free Underfleece & Dry Bag
Once again those generous folks over at Mailspeed Marine have come up with another tantalising offer for BoatsandOutboards readers. For a limited time only they are offering you the chance to pick up a Crewsaver Cirrus dry suit for only £249.99 with a Stratum fleece and dry bag thrown in for free!
This offer is not going to be around for long, so make sure that you don’t miss out by snapping up this great offer here.
If you are looking to be kept as warm and dry as possible whilst out on the water, the Cirrus drysuit is the high performance choice for all nautical enthusiasts. This dry suit is ideal for all inshore watersports, especially sailing and motorboating. It is highly breathable and has an easy-entry dry front zip for ease of access.
- Highly breathable fabric with taped seams for extra security
- Reinforced knees and abrasion resistant seat for durability
- Glideskin neoprene neck and cuff seals for a high level of comfort
- Latex socks
This fast-wicking, quick drying thermal fleece will ensure that you are kept as warm as possible on those colder days out on water. Ideal to wear under the Cirrus drysuit or your waterproofs for that extra touch of real comfort.
- Front zip
- High wicking, quick drying thermal material
- Thumb loops and ankle stirrups for easy drysuit donning
Simple and highly effective, the dry bag is perfect for transporting or storing kit that is either wet or dry. Why not ensure that your wetsuit and boots don’t drip into your bag or car boot when you are heading home? Or if you prefer, you could be looking forward to dressing for a warm and toasty café breakfast after an all-night crossing, with your shore trousers and jumper neatly tucked away and completely dry.
- Semi opaque rip-stop panel for easy location of contents
- Roll top to keep contents dry
- Shoulder carrying strap for ease of transportation