Mailspeed Marine Easter Deal: £80 off the Crewsaver Cirrus Drysuit plus a free Underfleece & Dry Bag
Once again those generous folks over at Mailspeed Marine have come up with a tantalising offer for Boats & Outboards readers. For a limited time only they are offering you the chance to pick up a Crewsaver Cirrus dry suit for only £249.99 with a Stratum fleece and dry bag thrown in for free! We have heard that this offer is only going to be around for a few days, so make sure that you don’t miss out on this offer here.
If you are looking to be kept as warm and dry as possible while out on the water, the Cirrus drysuit is the high performance choice for all nautical enthusiasts. This dry suit is ideal for all inshore watersports, especially sailing and motorboating. It is highly breathable and has an easy-entry dry front zip for ease of access.
- Highly breathable fabric with taped seams for extra security
- Reinforced knees and abrasion resistant seat for durability
- Glideskin neoprene neck and cuff seals for a high level of comfort
- Latex socks
This fast-wicking, quick drying thermal fleece will ensure that you are kept as warm as possible on those colder days out on water. Ideal to wear under the Cirrus drysuit or your waterproofs for that extra touch of real comfort.
- Front zip
- High wicking, quick drying thermal material
- Thumb loops and ankle stirrups for easy drysuit donning
Simple and highly effective, the dry bag is perfect for transporting or storing kit that is either wet or dry. Why not ensure that your wetsuit and boots don’t drip into your bag or car boot when you are heading home? Or if you prefer, you could be looking forward to dressing for a warm and toasty café breakfast after an all-night crossing, with your shore trousers and jumper neatly tucked away and completely dry.
- Semi opaque rip-stop panel for easy location of contents
- Roll top to keep contents dry
- Shoulder carrying strap for ease of transportation