Quicksilver 905 Pilothouse to debut at Southampton Boat Show
Predicted to be a hot selling boat in 2015/16, the Quicksilver 905 Pilothouse will make its debut at Southampton Boat Show this September. Those keen on fishing - but who also like the idea of cruising in comfort - will be particularly interested. At an RRP of £59,999 including VAT, the price could suit a large audience.
The versatile new model will be on show alongside other Pilothouse models on the Quicksilver stand at Southampton. We're impressed with what the 905 offers - essentially new levels of comfort for up to ten people, and smartly laid out accommodation facilities for up to six.
A great deal of attention has been paid to safety on board, with a double passage way around the boat and an additional portside sliding door. High freeboards and conveniently positioned grab rails add to the overall safety features of this boat.
Passionate about fishing from your boat? There's a lot to like here - including a generous fishing cockpit and ample storage areas. The 905 Pilothouse caters for multiple anglers, with an ingenious fish station configuration that, at the touch of a button, slides back for maximum cockpit space. There are even integrated fish lockers in the cockpit floor – ideal for packing away the catch. This really has a lot to offer as a fishing boat.
The precision engineered deep-V hull guarantees safe and practical handling in a variety of weather and sea conditions while the power of up to 500hp from Mariner or Mercury outboard engines gets you out quickly to where the fish are.
The 905 Pilothouse comes with a wide range of Smart Edition options allowing owners to customise their boat configuration exactly the way they want it.
Key features of the 905 Pilothouse:
- Comprehensive fish station featuring a sink, cutting board, cold water wash, knife holder, storage and rod holders
- Fish Pack upgrade adds a livewell, raw water wash-down, extra rod holders and in-cabin safe rod storage, refrigerator drawers and additional stainless steel rod holders
- The optional second helm allows for precision navigation and control while fishing
- High-specification electronic pack, including GPS and VHF on an ergonomic helm console
- Ample seating in the cockpit and bow area
- Exterior lighting in the cockpit for night-time operation
- Fully featured galley includes a sink and LPG stove
- Accommodation for 6 with a full size forward berth for 2, convertible cabin berths and a spacious aft cabin configured for both single and dual accommodation
- Separate head with enclosed toilet and pull-out shower
- Opening port lights and skylight throughout for ventilation and natural daylight.
Ben Allen, General Manager, Marine Leisure Division, E. P. Barrus Ltd, said: “The new 905’s impressive specification and competitive pricing make it ideally positioned in its sector. With its excellent fishing and cruising features, it offers considerably more than just a traditional fishing boat.”
Distributed by E.P. Barrus
Quicksilver boats are distributed in the UK by E. P. Barrus Ltd through a network of authorised sales and service dealers.
The complete range of Quicksilver Captur Pilothouse boats will be on show at Southampton including the 755 Pilothouse, 675 Pilothouse, 605 Pilothouse and the 555 Pilothouse.
Browse fishing boats for sale on BoatsandOutboards.co.uk
Browse Quicksilver boats for sale on BoatsandOutboards.co.uk
Keep up to date with all the latest news on boatsandoutboards.co.uk