Sealine’s new flybridge yacht F530 - space for the whole family
German motor boat builder Sealine International is celebrating the launch of a new flybridge yacht, which will be marketed to appeal to families. Following the successful cruiser models Sealine S330 and Sealine C330 which were presented to the world last year (and reportedly selling in impressive numbers), the Sealine F530 is expected to be the next big hit in the over-50ft size class.
The first boat will be presented in January next year at boot 2016 in Düsseldorf. but a spokesman for Sealine says the F530 is ready to order from now on.
There are two UK Sealine dealers - Penton Hook Marine Sales in Chertsey, Surrey and Shepherds Marine in Bowness, Cumbria (find details below).
Sealine – part of Hanse Group - says this is the next stage of “the restructuring of the Sealine models”, but points out that this also shows many new ideas coming to life, with a focus on design innovation, function, technology, performance, luxury and safety. Designed by world-renowned designer Bill Dixon, this flybridge yacht boasts a level of above and below deck space and comfort that is usually only found on yachts over 60 ft.
Details of the Sealine F530
The F530 is 15.94m long and 4.63m wide, with space for three large cabins and two wet areas with a separate shower.
It is powered by two Volvo IPS 600 engines (standard) or two Volvo IPS 700 or IPS 800 engines (optional - available from 2016).
Created to offer a safe, stylish and very comfortable yacht for the whole family, both the exterior and interior have all the typical marks of the Sealine character.
Here are the Unique Selling Points of the Sealine F530
• Designed to have a modern, powerful hull with character.
• Huge windows that let light flood into the saloon and cabins and give the yacht the typical Sealine look.
• Vertical wings on the coaming edge broaden the flybridge towards the aft and increase the size of the covered cockpit area.
• The largest flybridge in its class, making optimal use of the space with maximum comfort.
• Optional hardtop on the fly or classic bimini.
• Operator and passenger seat on the flybridge can be converted into a chaise longue.
• Impressive saloon windows with a length of 3.90 meters and a height of 1.70 meters.
• Optional doors in the side windows provide an exit onto the side deck.
• A large U-shaped sofa in the saloon can be converted into two opposite sofas, opening up access to the side doors and providing a breathtaking panoramic view from standing position.
• The large saloon door and folding window open up a large space between the cockpit and the saloon.
• Large L-shaped sofa in the cockpit offers a good view of the 40 inch TV in the saloon.
• On the foredeck, the cozy sitting corner with lowering table can be transformed into a generously sized sun lounger.
• A large bimini with carbon frame provides shade on the foreship sun deck.
• Pop-up lamps transform the foreship into a cozy cocktail bar in the evenings.
Detailed information on the new Sealine F530 is available at www.sealine.com
Sealine Dealers in the UK:
Penton Hook Marina
KT16 8PY Chertsey
Windermere Marina Village
Bowness on Windermere
LA23 3JQ Bowness
Article: Alison Clements
Photos: Sealine International