Solent Whisper makes her Paris debut courtesy of France Catamaran
This year’s Paris International Boat Show has proved the perfect showcase for thie ‘Solent Whisper’. This is a 5.9m sailing catamaran with a cutting-edge hydrofoil system, and she’s just had the chance to make her international debut at the iconic show.
The prototype of the dynamic new boat will be on display at the show which runs from 5-14 December 2014, on stand no A06 – courtesy of France Catamaran, who will be authorised distributors of the new catamaran.
The Nautic Show is...
• The annual event to discover the new models in the nautical world.
• A genuine showcase with 785 exhibitors and 1,300 brands for an attendance of more than 240 000 visitors*.
• 1 200 boats on display, including close to 200 new models
• A comparable number of motorboat and various sailing boats: 350
• 300 assorted small craft (canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards)