If you would like to be at this year's Crick Boat Show on Bank Holiday Monday on the 25th of May at Crick Marina, Northants to enjoy the laid back atmosphere, fascinating products for sale, new and classic boats on display, plus top musical acts, enter our competition below!
Organisers promise family fun, exploration and entertainment and the programme for 2015 certainly looks impressive. Plus all children 16 and under can get into the show for free, making this prize the perfect opportunity for a great family day out.
All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning one of 10 pairs of adult tickets to the show is simply enter your details below.
For a full run-down of what to look forward to at this year's event, view our guide top the show here.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition you affirm that you are happy to recieve future emails from BoatsandOutboards.
1. There will be 10 winners who will receive a pair of tickets allowing access to the Crick Boat Show at Crick Marina in Northants on Monday 25th of May 2015 only.
2. Entrance is by completing all details on the competition form and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entry will open as of the 1st May 2015 and closing on midnight 13th May 2015.
4. Entry is open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
5. No entrant can select an alternative prize.
6. Entry is limited to one entrant per valid email address.
7. All entrants are solely responsible for providing the Organiser with accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Organiser will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details and/or email address that he/she has provided, any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser or otherwise.
8. The draw to determine the winner of the competition will take place on on 14th May 2015. The winners will be selected randomly and this decision made by BoatsandOutboards will be final, with no correspondence being entered into by the Organiser in respect of any decision made by the drawer. If the selected winner does not confirm acceptance within 2 days, or cannot be contacted, the prize will revert to the next drawn ticket and so on. If the first winner wishes to reject the prize in favour of giving it back to the Organiser to re-raffle or auction, he/she may do so and the owners of the second and third drawn tickets will not be entitled to the prize.
9. Regardless of whether the Organiser has been successfully able to contact the winner, the winner must communicate to the Organiser his/her acceptance of the prize within 2 days of announcement of the winners. If the winner fails to do so, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will revert to the next drawn ticket under clause 8.
10. The Organiser shall be entitled to delay the draw at any time.
11. The Organiser accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the prize details or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of the winner to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website.
12. The Organiser reserves the right in its reasonable opinion to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all claims or entries resulting from any printing or production errors; to add or to waive any rules on reasonable notice and to cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. Once the winner has accepted the prize the Organiser will arrange for delivery to them.
16. The Organiser shall not be liable for any costs incurred by an entrant in connection with the Competition.
17. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.