********* FIVE YEAR WARRANTY **********
**********PHONE FOR BEST PRICES**********
More Horse power and torque than any outboard in its class.
1) NO SCHEDULED DEALER MAINTENANCE FOR 3 YEARS. 2) ZERO BREAK-IN PERIOD
3) NO COSTLY OIL CHANGES
4) USES UP TO 30-75% LESS OIL THAN COMPETITIVE TECHNOLOGIES
5) EASY TO OWN AND OPERATE Evinrude E-TEC outboards require no scheduled dealer maintenance - that's right, zero - for the first three years or 300 hours of normal recreational use. Not even gearcase lube. You'll never have to change the oil or the oil filter, which can cost several hundred pounds each year for other technologies.
Evinrude E-TEC uses up to 75% less fuel than typical 2-stroke carbureted engines and up to 50% less oil than competitive direct injection engines (when run with Evinrude/Johnson XD 100T oil with optional dealer programming of the Engine Management Module, versus normal TCW3 oil). And you'll use 30% less oil compared to a 4-stroke with a typical maintenance schedule under normal operating conditions.
That's just the start. The Evinrude E-TEC engines use an exclusive low friction design. There are no belts, no chains, no powerhead gears, no cams, and no mechanized oil pumps.
1) BETTER FUEL ECONOMY
2) FASTER ACCELERATION & TOP SPEED
3) LIGHTER WEIGHT
4) MORE HP & TORQUE Power & Performance. With a fully stratified combustion system, Evinrude E-TEC offers unsurpassed fuel economy, especially at low speeds. At higher speeds, the Engine Management Module (EMM), making up to 8 million calculations per second, delivers precisely the right amount of fuel directly into the combustion chamber for every load and condition.
The light weight design of the Evinrude E-TEC increases performance and boat handling, while its large displacement provides more horsepower and torque. This combination of light weight and high torque makes E-TEC accelerate faster and achieve higher top speeds than any other outboard engine in its class.
When you consider the fact that the 2-stroke Evinrude E-TEC produces a power stoke every revolution and it doesn't have the added complexity of belts, camshafts, valves, timing chains and oil pumps that add weight and rob power and torque it's easy to understand why 2 is better than 4.
Any questions just phone. 023 92637222
or email through this site.
Visit http://www.evinrude.com for all advantages and specs.