Everything that has to do with your Nimbus should feel natural and easy regardless of what you are doing.
The T11 meter series has a new, well-balanced stepped hull with great high-speed properties in combination with a low planning threshold.
The boat’s heart is found in its lounge area. This is an extra spacious and multifunctional socialising space that can be easily adapted to different activities such as cruising, sunbathing, swimming, entertaining, lunch and dinner or simply a quiet afternoon of reading in the shade.
Flexibility is provided by sofas, tables and awnings that can be to rotated, folded and moved into different positions depending on your preferences.
The lounge area has three sofas and a large table which, depending on its position, can function as a sun deck or a seating area. Whilst the outdoor kitchen has drawers for cutlery and tableware, a kitchen sink with hot water and space for a gas stove or electric grill.
The large stowage space measures just over 2500 litres and boasts a hydraulic opening mechanism that is easily accessible from the after-deck. It has space for everything you could ever want to bring with you, whether that be SUPs, seabobs, wakeboards or towables.
The bathing platform and the after-deck are ample and easily provide enough space for several people at the same time.
The cockpit is snugly put together in the typical Nimbus fashion, with extra storage compartments and space for three people to sit in the direction of travel.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed. Much like the T9 series, the T11 also has a large storage hatch at the front of the cabin.
Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck can also be used as a seating area and socialising space. Below deck you will find two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four. Including a spacious bathroom with toilet, shower and ample headroom.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 12.40m
• Width: 3.46m
• Draught: 0.9m
• Height: 3.75m
• Fuel Capacity: 850L
• Water Capacity: 135L
• Black Water Tank: 80L
• Refrigerator Capacity: 70L
• Number of beds: 4 (2+2)
• Completely new 11 metre air lubricated stepped hull design
• Low planning threshold and razor sharp bow section
• Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
• Walk-around design
• Large lounge area with flexible seating arrangements
• Extra-large aft stowage 2500L for gear and toys
• Cockpit with seating for 3 people
• Dashboard can be fitted with double 12 inch plotters
• Double bed in front cabin with separate head and shower
• Mid cabin with double bed
• Large loading hatch from foredeck with access to cabin
• 2x Mercury Verado V8 4.6L 300Hp XXL outboard engines with VesselView 502 and TDS in Cold Fusion White
• White hull
• Bow thruster
• Zipwake automatic trim control system
• Separate head with shower
• Fresh water system
• 12 inch Simrad plotter
• LED deck lights
• Interior LED lights with dimmer
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• Outdoor galley with cold water
• Refrigerator 70L
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
• Spradling cockpit cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Solar energy package for use with T-Top
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Range of HiFi packages
• Range of plotter packages
• Range of sonar packages
• VHF with AIS
• Radar, to be fitted on T-Top
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
• Humphree Interceptor X-450 Trim control upgrade
• Outdoor galley with gas or electric hob
• Extra freezer for outdoor galley 70L
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for guest cabin
• Range of canopy options to combine with T-Top in silver grey
• Sunshades for front and aft deck to combine with T-Top in silver grey
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Remote control for windlass and bow thruster
• Mooring package
• Heater and defroster system
• Hot water system
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Water ski pole
• Table on front deck
• Bow ladder
• Additional port lights in front cabin
• Anti-fouling in dark grey
• Range of transport cradles
• 2x Mercury Verado V8 2.6L 350Hp XXL outboard engines with VesselView 502 and TDS in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado V8 4.6L 300Hp XXL outboard engines with VesselView 502, TDS and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• 2x Mercury Verado V8 2.6L 350Hp XXL outboard engines with VesselView 502, TDS and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Nimbus for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Nimbus is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Click here to reveal phone number -
E - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Read more