Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailableAshby Marine [PRICE REDUCED}
Great Escape is a 34ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Ashby Marine in 1991. She is fitted with a Saab diesel inboard engine and has 2 berths.
- August 2022
- December 2019
Great Escape has been lovingly refurbished by her owners and is presented in good condition. She will make an ideal first boat, or a brilliant upgrade from a smaller cruiser.
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel reported 8 / 6
- None fitted
- Solar panel
- 12 volt sockets
- USB charge points
- Volt metre
- 1 x engine start
- 2 x domestic
- Paloma gas boiler
- Solid fuel stove
- Thetford Porta Potti chemical toilet
- Painted tongue and groove cabin lining
- Painted tongue and groove deckhead
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon / galley: Approximately 11ft in long.
- Great Escape's internal configuration makes great use of the internal space and feels light and bright inside. The two bench type sofas convert into a cross cabin double berth. The galley's attractive solid wood worktops complement the shaker style cream cupboard door fronts. The galley is equipped with a Nelson compact oven with grill and 2 burner hob, 12 volt fridge, Paloma gas boiler, good storage and several cup hanging rails. Great Escape doesn't have any 240 volt power, but this more than made up for by the three cigarette type 12 volt sockets and the impressive 6 USB charge points!
Shower room: Approximately 5ft 7in long.
- Fitted to port side in it's own compartment for complete privacy, the shower room is lined in white plastic panels with eye-catching silver sparkles. The shower room benefits form a Porta Potti chemical toilet, shower tray with curtains and a modern vanity unit with stylish square washbasin.
Engine room / passageway: Approximately 11ft in long.
- Running parallel to the shower room, the passage way is an open area ideal for keeping luggage or other bulky items. The engine room is open and also feels light and bright, and can be utilised as a storage area or somewhere to put wet coats and boots on a rainy day. The engine room has two wicker pull out baskets which further enhance the onboard storage....Read full description