Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatssoldClubline (SOLD)
Marjorie is a 44ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by clubline boats in 1994. She is fitted with a Ford XLD 1.8 55HP inboard diesel engine and has 4 berths.
Marjorie is a beautiful boat which has recently been refurbished and repainted. A well equipped and appointed narrowboat , she is ideal if your looking for a family cruising boat or a floating home .
- November 2024
- March 2020
Hull & superstructure:
- reported 10/6/4 steel Plate
- Ford XLD
- None Fitted
- shore line/ Victron 2000w inverter charger
- 1x engine start
- 2x domestic AGM
- Morco gas boiler
- Solid fuel stove
- 181 litres Approx.
- 681 Litres Approx.
- deck head and cabin sides white painted pine T&G, hull sides pine T&G
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon: Approximately 9ft 7in long.
-open plan with a futon bed settee opposite the solid fuel stove which is in an attractive tiled surround
Galley: Approximately 5ft 7in long.
- fitted to starboard with extra worktops to port amenities include stainless steel sink / 2 burner gas hob / oven with grill and 12v fridge
Shower room: Approximately 5ft 9in x 4ft long.
- fitted to starboard with a shower surround/ Thetford cassette toilet / stainless steel was basin with vanity unit below.
Bed room : Approximately 6ft x 4ft long.
- permanent double bed with storage under ...Read full description