Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailableDave Clarke
Tihso is a 57ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Dave Clarke in 2003. She is fitted with a Barrus Shire 50HP diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
- June 2024
- 2018 + new anodes
Tihso was built for extensive cruising and has covered the water way system, so has proved herself to be a capable boat. She is well equipped including solar panels, bow thruster and a 240 volt alternator.
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel 12.5 / 6 / 4
- Barrus Shire 50HP
- Vetus battery operated
- Shore power
- 240 volt alternator
- Battery charger
- Solar panels
- Teleco auto satellite system
- 1 x engine start
-1x Bow thruster
- 6 x domestic
- Calorofier by
- Stove back boiler
- Bubble diesel stove
- 450 gallons
- 450 litres
- Thetford cassette chemical tolet
- Tonge and groove cabin lining and deackhead in ash
- 6ft 4in
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon: Approximately 17ft long.
- Tihso's generous size saloon is a comfortable area for relaxing at the end of a long days cruising. The two leather arm chairs have matching foot stools and complement the leather two seater sofa. The boats Bubble diesel stove has a back boiler and sits in an attractive tiled surround. Two fixed cupboards are positioned either side of the entrance door, one of which can be utilised as a television shelf. The saloon is further equipped with a radiator, drop leaf table, two 240 volt electric sockets and two cigarette lighter type 12 volt electric sockets.
Galley: Approximately 7ft long.
- The galley incorporates a separate breakfast bar dining area with wooden bar stools. The galley is equipped with a Hoover washing/Dryer machine, gas oven with separate grill and 4 burner hob, Fridgemaster fridge, solid wood worktops, sink with drainer, tiled splash back that matches the stove surround, side hatch, two 12 volt cigarette lighter type electric sockets and three 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 5ft 9in long.
- Fitted to port side in it's own compartment for complete privacy, the shower room benefits from a vanity unit with solid wood counter top which matches the galley's worktops, Thetford cassette chemical toilet, shower enclosure with curved sliding door, and a radiator. The shower room has two storage cupboards, one of which is used as an airing cupboard
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft long.
- Tihso's bedroom enjoys a fixed double berth with drawer storage under, a radiator, two single wardrobes, fixed cupboard with television shelf, two 12 volt cigarette lighter type electric sockets and four 240 volt electric sockets...Read full description