Motor BoatsCanal and Narrowboatsunder offerFloating homes
Garda Siochana is a 60ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Floating Homes in 2003. She is fitted with a Barrus diesel inboard engine and has 2 berths.
- October 2022
- September 2018
Garda Siochana has some sophisticated touched including a corner bath, solid wood worktops, Freesat satellite television system and a four poster bed.
Hull & superstructure:
- None fitted
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- Solar panels
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- Calorifier by
- Adle gas boiler
- Morso squirrel stove
- Dometic cassette chemical toilet
- Timber face ply deckhead
- Black granite with silver sparkles tiles
- 6ft 7in
Accommodation from stern / bow:
Saloon: Approximately 15ft 9in long.
- Garda Siochana has a generously proportioned saloon. The boats Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove is supplied with a hod, companion set and an Eco fan. Dining is accomplished by a drop leaf table with two seats. The LG flat screen television is mounted on the hull wall opposite the comfortable leather reclining sofa. The saloon has an impressive ten 240 volt electric sockets and one 12 volt cigarette lighter type electric socket.
Galley: Approximately 9ft long.
- The galley is fitted to both port and starboard sides, and is a practical food preparation area. The galley is equipped with solid wood worktops, freestanding gas oven with separate grill and 4 burner hob, fridge / freezer, stainless steel bowl and a half sink with drainer, solid wood drawer and cupboard fronts, a full height storage cupboard, side hatch and seven 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 7ft 8in long.
- Garda Siochana's shower room has been refurbished and is a stylish modern room. The floor is finished in silver fleck black granite tiles, with the walls completed with white plastic panels with silver sparkle splashbacks. The shower room enjoys a corner bath with water fall mixer tap, Dometic cassette chemical toilet, vanity unit with high gloss white doors and a stylish marble counter top wash basin with waterfall mixer tap, an electric towel radiator and a hot water radiator.
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft 6in long.
- The bedroom is at the rear of the boat and benefits from a free standing four poster bed, contemporary free standing drawer unit, radiator and a bracket for a wall mounted television. An open storage area is directly behind the bedrooms bulkhead, which has space for hanging clothes, and houses the boats Adle gas boiler. ...Read full description