Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailableG Gorton [PRICE REDUCED]
Ero is a ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by G Gorton in 1986. She is fitted with a Lister 3 cylinder diesel inboard engine and has 2 berths.
- October 2022
Eros needs some love and care to bring her back to her full potential, but has a real charm inside. She will make an ideal first boat, or a great upgrade from a small cruiser
Hull & superstructure:
-Steel reported 10 / 6 / 5 / 3
- Lister 3 cylinder air cooled
- None fitted
- Shore power
- 1 x engine start
- 1 x domestic
- Morco gas boiler
- Multi fuel stove
- Porta Potti chemical toilet
- Tongue and groove cabin lining
- Tongue and groove deckhead
- Solid wood in galley
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon / galley: Approximately 11ft long.
- Eros' saloon and galley are in one open plan cabin. The saloon section comprises of a bench type seat that acts as one of the boats two berths, and a fold down dining table which is mounted on the hull lining. The galley is equipped with a Calor free standing gas oven, enamel sink with drainer, mixer tap and storage cupboards. The salon and galley benefit from four 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft long.
- The tiled shower area is fitted to port side and incorporates a shower tray, and a shower head. Space is available opposite the shower enclosure for a Porta Potti type chemical toilet, which has the Morco gas boiler mounted to the bulkhead.
Bedroom: Approximately 6ft in long.
- Eros' bedroom enjoys a fixed single berth with storage under, a single wardrobe (wardrobe door requires a repair), and storage shelves. The boats multi fuel stove is located in the rear cabin and sits in a charming tiled surround and is equipped with a brass coal bucket, log basket and utensils. The bedroom is fitted with four 240 volt electric sockets. ...Read full description
ManufacturerG Gorton [PRICE REDUCED]
Model32ft trad stern narrowboat
Mooring CountryUnited Kingdom
Length9.75 m/32 ft
Width1.86 m/6 ft
Draft0.61 m/2 ft
SaleOn behalf of customer
No. of cabins2
No. of berths2