Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailableG & J Reeves [PRICE REDICED]
The Boat is a 65ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by G & J Reeves in 2006 She is fitted with a 50HP Beta Marine inboard diesel.
The Boat is a well equipped narrowboat ideal as a floating home or for extended cruising .
- Oct 2021
Hull & superstructure:
- Beta Marine 50HP
- Nobles 9HP
- Inverter / Shore power / Battery Charger
- 1 x engine start
- 5 x domestic
- 1 x dedicated bow thruster
- Alde/ Engine / Immersion
- Alde / Morso solid fuel stove
- 450 Litres
- Oak face ply
- 6ft 4in
Accommodation from bow:
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft long.
- 5ft x 6ft cross bed with storage under plus single wardrobe and head lockers.
Saloon: Approximately 16ft 10 in long.
- spacious saloon with large bed settee to port / side hatch to port and the location of the Morso solid fuel stove in a tiled surround.
Galley: Approximately 7ft 11in long.
- fitted to both port and starboard giving greater storage and cupboard space the galley has wood worktops and ample low level storage. Amenities include: cooker with 4 burner hob / grill and oven / 240v fridge with freezer box / round stainless steel sink with matching drainer.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft 3in long.
- walk through design , this spacious shower room has a quadrant shower surround / Pump-out toilet / wash basin with vanity unit below . ...Read full description