Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailableHeron Boat Builders
Pentowan is a 57ft 10in long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Heron Boat Builders in 2001. She is fitted with a Vetus diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
Pentowan is an ideal boat for those looking to make the fantastic step of living on the water. She is very well equipped including an inbuilt generator, bow thruster, washing machine and a tumble dryer
- To be confirmed
- December 2019 + 6 anodes
Hull & superstructure:
-Steel reported 10 / 6 / 4
- Vetus P4.19 serviced July 2020
- Vetus 4HP 55KGF
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- Solar panel
- 3.5KW engine driven generator
- Galvanic isolator
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- 1 x bow thruster
- Calorifier by
- Becton Bunny solid fuel stove
- Mikuni diesel boiler
- 190 gallon
- 29 gallon
- Pump out
- Oak ply cabin lining and deckhead
- 6ft 1in
Accommodation from stern / bow:
Saloon: Approximately 9ft 6in long.
- Pentowan's saloon is an open flexible space which could be fitted with either a sofa bed, or the ever popular reclining arm chairs with foot stools. The hull and cabin linings have been painted and compliment the dark laminate flooring.
Galley: Approximately 10ft 4in long.
- Fitted to port side with a separate storage area to starboard which also increases worktop space. The galley is equipped with an eye-level mounted oven with separate grill, LEC fridge, 4 burner gas hob and composite sink with mixer tap. The washing machine and tumble dryer are easily accessed in a separate cupboard behind the galley's bulkhead.
Dinette: Approximately 6ft 1in long.
The pullman dinette is raised to give better views while eating, and is an ideal space for working, reading, playing cards or doing a jigsaw. The dinette converts into an occasional double.
Shower room: Approximately 5ft 7in long.
- Pentowan's shower room is located in its own cubicle for complete privacy and enjoys a vanity unit with porcelain washbasin and cupboard storage under, tiled splashback, tiled shower cubicle with curtain, radiator and Tecma pump out toilet.
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft 10in long.
- At the rear of the boat, the bedroom benefits from a fixed double berth with storage under, a cupboard with drawer and storage shelf, double wardrobe, eye level lockers and a radiator.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel....Read full description