La Peniche II is a 55ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Liverpool Boats in 2002. She is fitted with a Barrus Shire diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
La Peniche II's owner has completed many upgrades on the boat. The upgrades include new windows, new bathroom fittings, new extended galley fixtures and fittings, complete external paint job, enclosing the rear of the cruiser stern and new covers. She is truly ready for her new owners to jump onboard and go cruising.
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- Travel Pack fitted but not connected
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- Calorifier by
- Eberspacher diesel boiler fitted not connected
- Hobbit solid fuel stove
- Radiators fitted but not connected
- 150 gallons
- 40 gallons
- Pump out
- Oak and Elm faced ply
- 6ft 6in
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon: Approximately 10ft 5in long.
- La Peniche II's comfortable saloon is at the front of the boat and comprises of twin bench type seats that can convert into a double berth, Hobbit solid with companion set, hod, coal bucket and eco fan; cupboard storage, wall mounted flat screen television and six 240 volt electric sockets.
Galley: Approximately 12ft 10in long.
- Fitted to starboard side the galley has been extended. The galley is equipped with with laminate worktops, solid wood doors, 4 burner gas hob, oven with separate grill, 12 volt fridge, Hoover washing machine, microwave oven and a good level of storage.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft long.
- The cross cabin shower room has also been refurbished by her owners. The vanity unit enjoys stylish high-gloss white doors and a contemporary washbasin with mixer tap. The shower room with further equipped with storage shelves, razor point and a large quadrant shower.
Bedroom: Approximately 10ft 6in long.
- At the rear of the boat La Pineche II's bedroom benefits from a fixed double berth with storage under, eye level storage lockers, wardrobe and two 240 volt electric sockets. Read more