Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatsavailablePaul Barber
Myosotis is a 60ft long x 13ft wide Dutch Barge built by Paul Barber in 2006. She is fitted with a Gardner 6 cylinder diesel inboard engine and has 5 berths.
Myosotis (Latin for Forget Me Not) is an enchanting Dutch Barge, constructed in a yard with an excellent reputation. She is a superb floating home featuring an 'en suite' toilet and shower in the main bedroom, toilet and bidet in the shower room, and beautiful Stanley Aga in the galley.
- To be renewed
- 2015 in 2pac
Hull & superstructure:
-Steel reported 12 / 10 / 6
- Wheel house
- Gardner 6 cylinder
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- Built in generator
- 2 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- 1 x generator start
- Solid fuel stove
- Pump-out (x2)
- Timber faced ply
- Solid oak
Accommodation from stern:
Galley: Approximately 10ft long.
- Myosotis' galley is both an attractive and practical food preparation area, fitted in the boats aft cabin. The main feature of the galley is the beautiful Stanley kerosene fuelled Aga, which heats the boats hot water as well as cooking food. The galley is further equipped with solid wood worktops with breakfast bar, a full size fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher and ample storage cupboards. A brand new washing machine will be fitted before the sale of the boat completes.
- The wheelhouse is a wonderful light bright area that feels like a conservatory. The large windows let light flood in and give wonderful panoramic views when dining at the large table. The wheelhouse has a radiator to keep to room warm. The internal timber has been re-varnished and the brass navigation lanterns have been cleaned and polished.
Saloon: Approximately 10ft long.
- The saloon is warm comfortable room forward of the wheel house. The saloon enjoys solid wood shelves utilised as an entertainment unit, with the flat screen television included in the sale price. Further delightful touches include a decorative radiator front and solid wood cupboard. The solid fuel stove's back plate has great sentimental value to her owners, so will be replaced with a piece that will compliment to the room.
Second bedroom: Approximately 8ft long.
- The second bedroom is currently configured with bunk beds, but could be re-purposed into an office. The wall mounted bunk beds fold up against the wall, with the floor mounted bunk extending into a double berth.
Shower room: Approximately 7ft 10in long.
- Situated to port-side, the shower room comprises of a good size cubicle with attractive tiles, Tecma pump-out toilet, bidet, washbasin and beautiful marble floors.
Bedroom: Approximately 8ft 5in long.
- The main bedroom features an 'en suite' shower room with washbasin and second pump-out toilet. The bedroom is enjoys a fitted a double wardrobe and decorative radiator front....Read full description