Nefoedd is a 57ft traditional boat with a Piper hull and was built in 2002. She has had 2 owners, the second being myself, and I have owned her from 2010. The boat was last blacked and surveyed in April 2018, and that survey is available to any prospective buyer. The Boat Safety Certificate was issued in October 2019 and is therefore valid until October 2023. She was last painted in 2016 with 2 pack and externally the paint work is in good condition. Whilst there is no solar panel fitted, the wiring for a panel is in place should a new owner wish to have one fitted.
Inside the cabin she has a rear double bed, and a futon sofa in the main cabin. The futon was new in April 2019 and has never been used as a bed. There is a shoreline fridge, and a brand-new gas cooker. To keep warm, the cabin has a wood burner stove at the front of the cabin, and diesel fuelled central heating. The toilet system is a cassette, which since there is no effluent holding tank, gives a great deal of under bed storage. As you walk through the boat you will notice a separate bathroom to give some extra privacy, and once into the galley area the sense of space in the boat is noticeable, which is ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
The 1.3 kilowatt inverter runs any AC requirements, including an electric kettle, and also has a built in battery charger when you are plugged into a shore line. Hot water comes from a 45 litre tank, and is heated via the engine cooling system, the central heating system or an immersion plug. A full technical specification for the boat is listed below.
Given that she is in a marina just north of Stratford upon Avon, she would be an ideal boat for a buyer in the West Midlands. It’s an ideal boat for leisure or living and is fully equipped with everything you need for weekends away or full-time occupancy. The current mooring is available if required and benefits from a secure, scenic rural location along with brand new facilities including a residents’ lounge and café.
• Hull: 10,6,5,4 steel repainted 2016 built by Piper Boats
• Full survey 2018 showed 1.3mm pitting
• Traditional stern
• Beta Marine 35 (3,200 hours)
• PRM 120 D2 Gearbox
• 2 leisure and 1 starter batteries
• Struder 1300W inverter
• 12V sockets
• 230 V sockets through the cabin
• Folding dining table and chairs
• Fixed double bed with storage under
• New Futon that converts to a 4ft 6in bed
• Eberspacher diesel central heating
• 64ltr calorifer with immersion plug
• Aarrow Bacton solid fuel stove.
• New gas stove and oven
• Shoreline 12V fridge
• Stainless steel double sink
• Thetford C200 Cassette toilet with spare cassette
• Large shower enclosure
• Stainless Steel water tank (125 gallons)
• Cratch and cover.
• CRT licence until December
• Boat Safety Certificate.