Motor BoatsCanal and NarrowboatssoldPiper ( SOLD)
Are We There Yet is a 47ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Piper in 2011. She is fitted with a Beta Marine 38HP diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
- April 2024
Are We There Yet was constructed in a yard with an excellent reputation and enjoys the build quality and clever design features you would expect from a boat of this marque.
Hull & superstructure:
-Steel reported 10 / 6 / 4
- Beta Marine 38HP
- None fitted
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- Alde gas boiler
- 180 litres
- Thetford cassette chemical toilet
- Timber face ply cabin lining
- Tongue and groove deckhead
- Wood effect laminate
- 6ft 5in
Accommodation from stern:
Galley: Approximately 9ft long.
- Are We There Yet's galley incorporates two seats that covert into a cross cabin double berth. The galley is compact, but with two fold down worktop extensions and folding glass tops on the sink and hob; it is a more than practical food preparation area. The galley is well equipped, including a Thetford oven with separate grill, Fridgemaster fridge, 4 burner hob with fold down glass cover, stainless steel sink with drainer and a folding down glass cover, separate filtered water tap, low level cupboards and drawers, 2 pull-out wicker basket drawers, eye level cabinets and two 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 7ft long.
- The cross cabin shower room allows plenty of room for drying off after a shower. The shower room benefits from a large quadrant shower cubicle with glass doors, Thetford cassette chemical toilet, vanity unit with high gloss white doors and a contemporary washbasin, mirror front cabinet, shelf storage, 2 towel radiators, compact washing machine and hot and cold water inlets for a larger washing appliance.
Saloon: Approximately 15ft long.
- The saloon on Are We There Yet enjoys a comfortable futon roll-out double bed, leather arm chair with matching foot stool, solid fuel stove with companion set and basket in a smart tiled surround, 2 fixed corner storage cabinets, storage shelves with a television, radiator, finrads, dining tables that are conveniently stored on the hull wall, an aerial point, one 12 volt electric socket and four 240 volt electric sockets. The rear bulkhead conceals 2 large shelf storage cupboards behind 2 doors which has 4 deep drawers under....Read full description