Motor BoatsCanal and Narrowboatsunder offerR&D Fabrications ( UNDER OFFER)
Stovepipe Wells is a 60ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by R & D Fabrications in 1999. She is fitted with a Lister Petter diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
Stovepipe Wells has a traditional stern and this traditional style continues throughout the boat with porthole windows , forward cratch and cover and boatman's style engine room/ utility .
Hull & superstructure:
- 240v shoreline / inverter / battery charger
- 1x engine start
- 4x domestic
- Calorifier via engine / Eberspacher diesel boiler
- Eberspacher diesel boiler / solid fuel stove
- 181 Litres
- Pump-out / cassette
- deck head Oak T&G / Cabin sides Ply
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon: Approximately 12ft 10in long.
-as you enter from the bow , you are in an open spacious saloon with a fitted cupboard adjacent the door opposite a solid fuel stove . There are 2 loose coffee tables and 2 seater black settee.
Dinette: Approximately 6ft x 4ft.
- fitted to port the dinette seats 4 or can convert into an occasional double berth , with storage under.
Galley: Approximately 6ft 7in long.
-The U-shaped galley is compact but with ample cupboard storage and amenities including : eye level grill /oven , 4 burner gas hob and fridge there is also a round sink with matching drainer.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft x 4ft long.
- fitted to the port side the shower room has a compact hip-bath with shower over , wash basin with vanity unit and a pup-out toilet . There is also a cassette toilet .
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft long
- Bedroom includes a 6ft x 4ft fitted bed with storage under , chest of draws and a fitted cupboard.
Boatman's / utility : Approximately 8ft long
- The boatman's cabin has cupboard storage and is the location of the Washing Machine .
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty....Read full description