Motor BoatsCanal and Narrowboatsunder offerSherwood Boats ( UNDER OFFER)
Ey Up Mi Duck is a 57ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Sherwood Boats in 2013. She is fitted with a Barrus 40HP diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
- Aug 2024
- June 2020
Ey Up Mi Duck is a clean and tidy boat that is very well equipped including a washing machine, fridge, freezer and an inverter.
Hull & superstructure:
- Barrus 40HP
- None fitted
- Shore power
- Victron combi inverter / charger
- 1 x engine start
- 2 x domestic (new June 2020)
- Calorifier by
- Multi fuel stove
- 300 litres
- 300 litres
- Timber faced play cabin lining
- Timber faced ply deckhead
- Solid wood
- 6ft 7in
Accommodation from stern / bow:
Galley: Approximately 10ft long.
- Fitted to port and starboard sides, the galley enjoys ample worktop space and reasonable storage. The galley is equipped with silver fleck black laminate worktops, round stainless steel sink with separate round drainer, contemporary mixer tap, CDA Oven, 4 Burner hob, Home King fridge, separate freezer, Beko washing machine, microwave oven, cupboard storage with some slide out baskets, drawers and six 240 volt electric sockets.
Saloon: Approximately 13ft 9in long.
- Ey Up Mi Duck’s generously proportioned saloon enjoys a sofa bed which opens out into a double berth, multi fuel stove with attractive large tiled surround, side hatch giving extra ventilation and six 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft long.
- Fitted to port side, the bathroom consists of a good size shower cubicle with chrome plate shower fitting, composting toilet, porcelain wash basin with pedestal, and a stylish chrome plate mixer tap.
Bedroom: Approximately 11ft 8in long.
- Ey Up Mi Duck's bedroom enjoys good storage provided by two wardrobes with clothes hanging space and four wide deep drawers. The bed has been removed to allow her new owners to install the bed of their choice. The bedroom has four 240 volt electric sockets....Read full description