A New Wide Beam now available at Tingdene Thames & Kennet Marina to view By Viking Canal Boats of Poland, built to a comprehensive standard and dimensions to allow for exemption from VAT should it be purchased as sole place of Residence Layout incorporates 2 cabins, wet room, large saloon and spacious galley The vessel is specified complete with Smeg Oven, Hob & Extractor, Hotpoint Slimline Dishwasher, , Wine Fridge, LG 49" Flat screen TV, Double Sofa & Arm chair, Second Cabin bunk beds, Powered by Beta 75 hp Marine Diesel, Bowthruster, and Victron Electrical systems
Accommodation & Layout
BOAT LAYOUT Bow to stern: Bedroom - Bathroom - 2nd Bedroom/Study - Lounge – Galley BEDROOM • Step to foredeck • 2 full height corner wardrobes • Desk, drawers, and shelves below, pouffe • Lift up Queen size bed 160x200cm, high quality pocket sprung mattress • Bedside tables • LED reading lights • Full height wardrobe with shelving units in between BATHROOM • Vanity unit with 2 basins situated on Quartz countertop, Grohe taps, storage below • Water-flushed pump-out toilet, 215 L waste tank • Rectangular shower 120x90cm, laminate wall panels, Grohe thermostatic shower mixer set • Full height storage unit with shelves • Wall mirrors and bathroom accessories • Illuminated shaving mirror • Pullman LED lights above basins • Mushroom vent extractor • Beko washing machine, access from corridor • Beko heat pump condenser tumble dryer, access from corridor SECOND BEDROOM • 90x200cm bunk beds with pocket sprung mattresses, storage below • Full height wardrobe • Illuminated desk, storage below, 2 chairs • LED reading lights LOUNGE • TV cabinet, additional log storage unit • 50” LG 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV • Morso 4400 multifuel stove, twin wall Morso flue, tiled surround • Seating set consisting of double sofa bed and armchair • Dining table with glass top and 4 chairs • Floor rug GALLEY • Handmade kitchen cabinets • Quartz kitchen worktops and splashbacks • Quartz conglomerate sink, Grohe kitchen tap • Focal Point full height integrated fridge freezer • Smeg 4 burner gas hob • Smeg gas oven with electric grill • Smeg integrated microwave • Smeg integrated cooker hood • Hotpoint slimline integrated dishwasher • Amica wine cooler • Electric control cupboard • Stairs to rear deck, storage space underneath INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FITTINGS & FIXTURES • Chrome, stainless steel, and brushed steel fittings • White aluminium window blinds • Oak engineered wood flooring throughout living space • Tiled floor in the bathroom, electric underfloor heating • All cabinet hinges and drawer slides with soft-closing system • Stern canopy cover made by Titan Boat Canopies
General Hull Specification
• 10mm base plate / 6mm hull sides / 5mm cabin sides / 5mm roof • Integral steel water tank – approx. 300 gallons • Diesel tank – approx. 150 gallons • “Wrapped” stern with doors and seat lockers • Front forepeak ballasting tank, two-side ballast trimming tanks • Stern gas locker accommodates two gas bottles • 50×12mm rubbing strakes • Bollards, T-stud, fender fittings fore, sides and aft, central mooring ring, pair of fairleads • 4x 4.5kg magnesium anodes • Stainless steel roof handrails • 7 chromed mushroom vents, plank and pole rack, tiller bar • Steel rear doors with sliding hatch • Steel front doors with double glazed windows • 3’ side hatch doors with double glazed windows • Chrome double glazed windows with thermal break frames: 6x 36”x21”, 5x 15” portholes • 18mm water resistant plywood base flooring • “Styrodur” underfloor insulation throughout • Interior fully battened and spray foam insulated • Hull sides lined in “A” grade birch plywood painted in white • Cabin sides and ceiling lined in “A” grade birch plywood painted in white • All wooden bulkheads and furniture made of blockboard • All wooden trims made of oak and ash hardwood
• Hull with base plate sandblasted and primed using a two-pack epoxy system • Bottom finished in a two-pack epoxy undercoat with additional topcoat of anti-fouling paint • Hull above waterline finished in black polyurethane with anti-fading UV filter • Slip-resistant finish surface on all decks, roof, and gunwales • Cabin top finished in high-gloss automotive paint, 3 colours, coach lines
Engine & Steering
• Beta 75hp 4 cylinders keel cooled engine, 65A & 175A alternators • Flat bottom cooler with self-bleeding system • 3-blade propeller • Gland packing shaft seal • Centaflex flexible coupling • Dry exhaust • Analogue diesel tank gauge • Automatic bilge pump connected directly to 90Ah AGM deep cycle engine starting battery • Vetus 95kgf electric bow thruster, 200Ah AGM deep cycle batteries, additional battery charger
Sanitary And Sewage Water
• 75 litres twin-coil calorifier with immersion heater • Vetus hydrophor water pump with 19L accumulator tank • Vetus pump out system with Jabsco Deluxe electric toilet, 215L waste holding tank • Wale diaphragm shower pump • Waste and water tank analogue gauges
Heating & Gas
• Webasto Thermo Pro 90 9kW central heating system, Heatmiser programmable thermostat • 5 modern style radiators • Chrome towel rail • Electric underfloor heating (bathroom) • Gas regulator with manual changeover kit for 2 bottles, Alde gas leak detector
240v & 12v Electrics & Wifi
230V AC • RCD Consumer Unit • 16A landline socket • Stainless steel double sockets, some with USB charging ports • Victron MultiPlus 3000W/120A Inverter/Charger • Victron Galvanic Isolator 12V DC • 625Ah GEL deep cycle leisure batteries • Blue Sea remotely controlled battery switches for all battery banks • Blue Sea main distribution panel • Blue Sea water resistant panels for LED tunnel light, LED navigation lights, horn, and bilge pump • Victron Smart Battery Monitor • Victron Battery Protect • LED ceiling spotlights, stainless steel light switches • LED strip lights under gunwales MEDIA • 2 TV sockets, UHF TV/FM aerial with signal booster • 4G Wi-Fi internet system with Huawei router
Safety & Mooring Equipment
• 3 bilge pumps • 3 fire extinguishers • Fire blanket • Bubble gas leak detector • CO detector • Smoke alarm • Bow, stern and side rope fenders • 3 mooring ropes • 3 mooring pins • Hammer • Telescopic pole • Lock key handle windlass • Pump out key • First aid kit • 25m mains hook up lead
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialed depending on location of the boat
Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.
New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include:- CRANCHI YACHTS, MAXIMA HONDA POWERED SLOOPS, VIKING RIVER CRUISERS & COLECRAFT NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS . The Tingdene Boat Sales, Thames and Kennet Marina office is located in the heart of the action on the middle reaches of the River Thames.
Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats, wide beams & dutch barges.
All berths are on floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat. Thames and Kennet Marina is the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 450 berths for craft up to 100'. A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office.
On site is a 50 ton capacity Wise travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase.
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading brokerage company in the area in both size and facilities.
Please contact Guy Girling or Nathan Kipling to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
...Read full description