With over 40 years of manufacturing experience and the collaboration of multiple award-winning firms and designers, Aquila Power Catamarans is the world leader in producing high quality, innovation filled and exceptionally performing power catamarans. Few other vessels on the market offer more features, reliability, durability and value than the world class range of Aquila yachts.
Aquila has established a game-changing new standard of power catamaran innovation. Leading the way in the market segment, Aquila continues to pave the way with strong international sales of their award-winning boats. Uncompromising design coupled with unmatched industry experience, engineering, and manufacturing by world-class builders, make up the Aquila line of true pure-bred power catamarans.
With a fresh approach to classic boating traditions, Aquila's signature is an evolution in design and performance which compliments luxurious living. This is your opportunity to step on board some of the most innovative and luxurious vessels found on the water.
The Aquila 32 compact power catamaran is an excellent platform for an outing with family or friends, offering the undeniable advantages of a remarkably stable and comfortable experience when compared with monohulls of a similar size. With lines that are both elegant and fine this boat promises many years of truly pleasurable sports cruising.
This neatly designed power catamaran possesses a fantastic ability to maintain its course in rough seas; a trajectory close to perfection and no zig-zagging, even in surf mode when coming off a wave. The helm is very reactive which makes handling easier and avoids any delay in the catamaran’s reaction. In addition to all this there is the optional Active Trim which further enhances comfort whilst under way.
The cockpit configuration offers a genuine feeling of unprecedented space on board. The aft platform serves as the main access from the dock but also as a very practical bathing platform. Moving forward on deck, there are bench seats with reclining back supports, making this a fantastic area for dining and socialising, and can be converted into a sunbathing area. The forward end of the cockpit has a wet bar to port, equipped with a refrigerator, grill and sink, and the helm station on the starboard side offers very good visibility, both while standing and seated. Here you will find two adjustable seats, large storage lockers, an adjustable wheel steering system, Raymarine electronics and Mercury controls for the engines. The outboard engines are discreet thanks to the enveloping design of the aft platform.
A small door to the forward cockpit provides additional protection when sailing and a second gate at the aft of the deck completes the front seating area to create a perfect enclosed space, making it safe for young children. This forward cockpit has sun loungers, perfect for enjoying the view and taking in the passing scenery.
• Length overall (with swim platform and excluding anchor roller) - 9.93 m
• Hull length - 8.88 m
• Beam overall - 3.85 m
• Length of waterline - 7.79 m
• Height above waterline with hard top (excluding electronics) - 2.66 m
• Hull draft with outboards up - 0.64 m
• Displacement dry - 5700 kg
• Fully loaded displacement - 7500 kg
• CE Certification - B:8 C:14 D:14
• Berths - 4 (2 in salon)
• Max passengers - 14
• Cabins - 1
• Heads - 1
• Showers - 1
• Fuel tank (approx.) - 2 X 475 = 950 L
• Water tank standard (approx.) - 170 L
• Holding tank (approx.) - 80 L
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in Black with Active Trim Control
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in White with Joystick Piloting System, Active Trim Control, Autopilot, Electric Steering and SkyHook (optional upgrade)
• 2x electrical sliding hatches in hardtop roof
• Full height windscreen and side windows
• Exterior upholstery material upgrades, available in Grey or Mocha
• Flooring upgrades, including Flexiteek G2 covering on deck and swim platform
• Hydraulically operated aft lifting platform (lowering to water level)
• Galley fridge - 85L
• Electric grill or induction cooktop (Must select inverter option, additional battery capacity recommended)
• Bow seating cover
• Forward deck seating removable sunshade
• Inverter/charger (necessary for electric grill/induction cooktop)
• Air conditioning in cabin
• Lithium ion battery bank (required for off-shore air conditioning)
• Retractable boarding ladder options
• Electric windlass with rope, chain, delta stainless steel anchor and bridle
• Remote control for windlass
• Spot light mounted at helm with remote
• Underwater LED lighting in blue
• Premium blue LED deck lighting package
• Selection of Raymarine electronics including VHF, AIS, chartplotter and autopilot
• Premium sound system including speakers, remote and subwoofer
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat and base engine ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Aquila for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Aquila is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Click here to reveal phone number -
E - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority....Read full description