With over 40 years of manufacturing experience and the collaboration of multiple award-winning firms and designers, Aquila Power Catamarans is the world leader in producing high quality, innovation filled and exceptionally performing power catamarans. Few other vessels on the market offer more features, reliability, durability and value than the world class range of Aquila yachts.
Aquila has established a game-changing new standard of power catamaran innovation. Leading the way in the market segment, Aquila continues to pave the way with strong international sales of their award-winning boats. Uncompromising design coupled with unmatched industry experience, engineering, and manufacturing by world-class builders, make up the Aquila line of true pure-bred power catamarans.
With a fresh approach to classic boating traditions, Aquila's signature is an evolution in design and performance which compliments luxurious living. This is your opportunity to step on board some of the most innovative and luxurious vessels found on the water.
Boats don’t come much better or more exquisitely suited to a luxury outdoor lifestyle than the Aquila 36. Like no other boat of its length, it can capably serve as a couple’s retreat, cocktail cruiser, deep sea fishing and dive boat, or simply an on-water entertainer with seating for no fewer than 20 guests.
The hull is very easily driven with a progressive and predictable turn of speed and the acceleration gently pushes you back into the seat as there’s no perceptible bow lift. Mercury’s Active Trim system then automatically levels the ride based on both boat speed and rpm. Rounded forward sections cleave through waves that would have many monohulled boats reducing speed or returning to harbour, coupled with downturned chines simultaneously taking care of any spray. Also, with a draft of only 60cm it’s possible to bring the Aquila 36 right into the beach. Most craft of this size are powered by inboard engines, but here you can just tilt the motors at the day’s end with the propellers out of the water.
Shaded by an expansive hardtop (with the option of an electric sunroof) the central deck features an L-shaped dinette with folding table. The starboard-side helm offers excellent visibility and includes a Raymarine navigation package. Whilst the skipper never needs to feel removed from the action, thanks to a companion seat and two seater lounge to port.
The magic really happens in the thoroughly versatile bow riding area. A walk through windshield provides access and, once there, the seating can be configured in three different ways. Choose eight seats facing each other, or wide loungers and aft-facing seats, or fold to make two double sunbeds. Included are flip down arm rests, LED lit cup holders and speakers. It has a large storage bin along with additional hatches for the anchor locker.
Courtesy of pleasantly finished interiors bathed in natural light, four to six people can enjoy modern and comfortable accommodation below deck. The Aquila has separate companionway entries leading to deceptively spacious cabins with headroom of 1.98m and a double bed and en-suite apiece.
A full range of comfort and performance options are available.
• Length overall (with swim platform and excluding anchor roller) - 10.96 m
• Hull length - 9.94 m
• Beam overall - 4.45 m
• Length of waterline - 9.30 m
• Height above waterline with hard top (excluding electronics) - 3.05 m
• Hull draft with outboards up - 0.60 m
• Displacement dry - 6700 kg
• Fully loaded displacement - 8800 kg
• CE Certification - B:8 C:18 D:26
• Berths - 6 (2 in salon)
• Max passengers - 26
• Cabins - 2
• Heads - 2
• Showers - 2
• Fuel tank (approx.) - 2 x 675 = 1350 L
• Water tank standard (approx.) - 200 L
• Water tank optional (approx.) - 485 L
• Holding tank (approx.) - 2 x 80 L
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in Black with Active Trim Control
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in White with Joystick Piloting System, Active Trim Control, Autopilot, Electric Steering and SkyHook (optional upgrade)
• 2 X 400 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in White with Joystick Piloting System, Active Trim Control, Autopilot, Electric Steering and SkyHook (optional upgrade)
• Semi-Foiling System for enhanced comfort and efficient fuel consumption
• Electrical sliding hatches in hardtop roof (canvas option available)
• Stainless steel SUP racks mounted on hardtop roof
• Full height windscreen and side windows
• Flooring upgrades, including Flexiteek G2 covering on deck and swim platform
• Electric grill, cooktop, fridge freezer, ice maker in aft or galley (generator required for some of these options)
• Fishing package including storage, rod holders and livewell
• Drop down or folding table options
• Bow seating cover
• Canvas door enclosure
• Forward deck seating removable sunshade
• Air conditioning
• Dinghy davit
• Retractable boarding ladder options
• Electric windlass with rope, chain, delta stainless steel anchor and bridle
• Remote control for windlass
• Diesel generator
• Spot light mounted at helm with remote
• Underwater LED lighting in blue
• Premium blue LED deck lighting package
• Freshwater wash down deck system
• Selection of Raymarine electronics including VHF, AIS, chartplotter and autopilot
• Axiom fishing plotter system
• Premium sound system including speakers, remote and subwoofer
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat and base engine ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Aquila for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Aquila is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Click here to reveal phone number -
E - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority....Read full description