With over 40 years of manufacturing experience and the collaboration of multiple award-winning firms and designers, Aquila Power Catamarans is the world leader in producing high quality, innovation filled and exceptionally performing power catamarans. Few other vessels on the market offer more features, reliability, durability and value than the world class range of Aquila yachts.
Aquila has established a game-changing new standard of power catamaran innovation. Leading the way in the market segment, Aquila continues to pave the way with strong international sales of their award-winning boats. Uncompromising design coupled with unmatched industry experience, engineering, and manufacturing by world-class builders, make up the Aquila line of true pure-bred power catamarans.
With a fresh approach to classic boating traditions, Aquila's signature is an evolution in design and performance which compliments luxurious living. This is your opportunity to step on board some of the most innovative and luxurious vessels found on the water.
Formerly named one of the World’s Top Boats: 90 Boat Designs That Changed Boating Forever by the Editors of Power and Motoryacht Magazine, the Aquila 48 is a masterclass in seamlessly combining design innovation with technological prowess to create of boat of maximum performance, comfort and utility. This evolution in power catamarans, a fusion of European, American and Asian innovation, brings an entirely new perspective to the private ownership and charter boat markets, and is quickly becoming the yacht of choice of the world’s most discerning customers and boating lifestyle companies.
This yacht has been designed to maximise luxurious entertainment and comfort. The main entertaining deck includes numerous seating areas and whilst a fully equipped galley is located in the port hull, an intimate salon is situated in the starboard hull. This is complemented by superb cabins in the remaining areas in the lower deck. On deck the oversized flybridge is bountiful in features, including luxurious seating, evening lighting and a superb sound system which allows the party to continue outside under the stars.
The customisation design options available on the Aquila 48 create an unparalleled luxury power catamaran, catering for international consumers with discerning tastes.
• Length overall (with swim platform and protection platform) - 14.70 m
• Beam overall - 7.17 m
• Height above waterline with hard top - 5.70 m
• Hull draft without sacrificial skegs - 1.09 m
• Hull draft with sacrificial skegs - 1.12 m
• Light displacement - 21,600 kg
• Fully loaded displacement - 25,200 kg
• CE Certification - A:10 B:10 C:16 D:25
• Berths - 10
• Max passengers - 25
• Cabins - 3
• Heads - 3
• Showers - 3
• Fuel tank (approx.) - 1,350 L
• Water tank (approx.) - 780 L
• Holding tank (approx.) - 340 L
Dark walnut of light ash interior finish
• 2 X D4 225 HP Volvo Penta Diesel
• 2 X D4 340 HP Volvo Penta Diesel (optional upgrade)
• 2 X D4 380 HP Volvo Penta Diesel (optional upgrade)
• 4 cabins with 4 heads
• Premium interior finish package
• Reserve fuel tank
• Bow thrusters
• Rope cutters for propellors
• Hard top for flybridge with lighting
• Cover for flybridge helm station
• Windshield for flybridge
• Grill, fridge and ice maker for flybridge
• Sunpads for flybridge
• Stainless steel davit system
• Composite davit system with electrical winches
• Canvas and lexicon enclosure for forward cockpit
• Cushions and table for forward cockpit
• Electric windlass with chain, delta stainless steel anchor and bridle
• Remote control for windlass
• Aft docking capstans
• Generator with dedicated diesel tank
• Solar panels
• Electrical grill addition in galley
• Shore power cable stowage system
• Water maker
• Freshwater or seawater wash down deck system
• Air conditioning
• Skipper bunk cabin with separate head and sink
• Skipper bunk air conditioning
• Full length mirrors in cabins
• Curtains for salon doors
• TV systems in cabins
• Entertainment systems in cabins and/or salon
• Flooring upgrades, including exterior Flexiteek G2 covering
• Aft deck seating removable sunshade
• Selection of Raymarine electronics including VHF, AIS, chartplotter, autopilot, radar and rearview camera for docking
• Underwater LED lighting in blue
• Premium deck courtesy lighting package
• Fenders and mooring ropes
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Aquila for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Aquila is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Phone number removed -
E - Email address removed -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority....Read full description